Yo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aija_k

Reaction score
Hey...came here for more information on my new tamagotchi. I found my old Bandai Digimon and it sparked my interest again, so I had to go o9ut and buy a newer one. I still don't know what version it is. V2, V3, I've looked through the forums looking for answers but the threads are all over the place and threads that look like help threads aren't, the FAQ has like...nothing in it...and I'm starting to get anxious.

I've restarted like three times just for the heck of it and they always are the same tamagotchi even though there are supposed to be like a billion different characters.

Anyway I'm mostly here just to figure things out first.

I've gone to tamatown and gotten passwords for new items and stuff too so I mean I know how to do that but other than getting to the child stage, I know nothing.

Yeah so much for an intro. B)

welcome to tt! i hope u like ur visits!

if u have any questions, just ask me!

post a pic. of ur tama, then mabey we can tell what it is B)

thanks guys you both are so nice B)

I'm pretty sure mine is a V3 after reading a little more. Here's a picture anyway.

ceph

It's a boy and from the charts I've seen he's a mizutamatchi in child stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm TamaKayla or TK. Welcome to TamaTalk. Have fun here, PM me for any questions or if you want a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back