yo!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchilover

Reaction score
hiya im mimitchilover. heres a list of my tamagotchis.past and present :huh:

1. Kirby,boy, mamitchi

2. Jazz, girl, memetchi :p

3. Zuppy, boy, tarkotchi

4. Ares, boy, oniontchi (now)

R I'M P!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P FROM SCHOOL!! :huh: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend's tama turned into a kuchipatchi (the duck)

I gave it a cap and maracas

they eat ice cream and bread, they are pretty good in games, they always win. when it gets maracas, it sings with its mouth open! and te hat it looks wierd. It sits down and plays with its cap. AND HOW DO YOU GET A MEMETCHI????!!!!! :D

cool, I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suddenly, I have ethis big obsession for them :D

I also heard that memetchis and kuchipatchis are like the same type...like a pair? You have to treat your tama the same to get either of them

WHAT SHOULD I NAME MY NEW BOY??? THE PARENT WILL DISAPPEAR TOMMOROW!! Wati, no, i thought of a good name..Pepa! No, Peppy!!!!!!!!!!!Peppy!PEPPY!

wanna see something cool on your tama? Set the date to 12/24 and the time to 10:29 pm and Santa will come at 10:30!!!!!!!!!!!!your tama will freeze for a while (for 2 min) and u can't do anything, but oh well, try it!

and sa*** (you know who I'm talkin' about right) says she won't tell heer tamatalk username cuz she thinks we'll hack into her bank account because of her social security number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back