yo!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder why they isnt saying...i dont see why theyre worried just because we find out her user name doesnt make us able to hack into her stuff. my fav avatars are the 3d ones. happy 20 days till your birthday day!!!

yeah....................I mean #11 says they ask you for your social security number if youre a full member (5 $ a year), and we are her friends!!!! WHY'D WE GO INTO #11'S ACCOUNT!!

I wonder how long Ab**'s tama Peach will live upto, maybe 99, if the batteries don't run out.

:D

wanna see something cool on your tama? Set the date to 12/24 and the time to 10:29 pm and Santa will come at 10:30!!!!!!!!!!!!your tama will freeze for a while (for 2 min) and u can't do anything, but oh well, try it!
okay. I'm going to do it now. now i'm waiting. :D

hi mimitchilover good 2 see u today i like mimitchis so if u happen 2 get 1 please tell me how.

hi, jeminy. actually, even though i really like mimitchis, i've never had one. funny isn't it? one of these days i will get one though. i just need 2 try a LITTLE harder and i'll get one. the closest thing i've ever gotten to one is a mametichi. oh well. :)

hi, jeminy. actually, even though i really like mimitchis, i've never had one. funny isn't it? one of these days i will get one though. i just need 2 try a LITTLE harder and i'll get one. the closest thing i've ever gotten to one is a mametichi. oh well. :)
LOL OK

wanna see something cool on your tama? Set the date to 12/24 and the time to 10:29 pm and Santa will come at 10:30!!!!!!!!!!!!your tama will freeze for a while (for 2 min) and u can't do anything, but oh well, try it!
Cool thanx. it is asome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back