Yo.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichigo Inuzuka

Reaction score
>_> Hey, I'm Ichigo. I'm new to the forums and I'm an experienced forum members. I've been to a few forums and I did good on them. Uhm, I spent my time reading the rules since I was bored. I decided to join in here since I got my Tamagotchi yesterday. :E Weee.

Hello people in the forums. o-o;

Hi am welcome to tamatallk.It is easy to find you way around so just explore the deeps of tamatalk *jungle drums*

:furawatchi: Flump :unsure:

Welcome to Tamatalk! You will tottaly like it here, it's awesome! If you have any questions on tamagotchis Pm me and ill do my best to answer them! :furawatchi: :unsure:

Welcome to tamatalk! I hope you like it here! And good luck on your tamagotchi! Have fun!! :blink:

Hi and welcome to tamatalk!!!!!!!!!

This is the best website for tamas(in my opinion)

Please pm me for anything you want or need and I will be happy to help!!!!!

Please make your self at home and don't be shy!!!!

Have a happy day

Tamamegan

Please reply to let me know you got this!!!

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :mellow:

Thank you for reading the tamatalk rules - I'm sure you'll soon settle down fine as you understand everything. We have a 'Tamagotchi Help' section where you can find out alot of great tamagotchi tips, tricks and codes. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions to ask! ;)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back