YOOAREANIDIOT~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty123

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of the "You Are an Idiot" 'virus?'

I was just wondering as I know that it has been rumored to actually damage your computer, though I CRTL+ALT+DELETE-ed the process the many timed I've gone against my gut to visit the site. I was wondering if anyone knows of it or knows if it harms anything.

Hmm.. no, I have not heard of this one. Becareful though. Better safe than sorry. ^_^

Actually, that reminds me, I have a report to do one of the first viruses..

No but it sounds like a made up prank XD lol I mean wow " you are an idiot" it just screams prank lol.

Ahaa, I heard about that one!

The only virus I've had, well, actually, that I remember anyone of my family having was a brand new one that also tugged along a can of worms. Literally. The hardest worms to get rid of. P:

No but it sounds like a made up prank XD lol I mean wow " you are an idiot" it just screams prank lol.
No, it's not a prank thing. It may just be a rumor but just because it's called "you are an idiot" doesn't mean it's fake. Like "The Love Bug" is one of the most infamous. ^_^

It sounds like this one is real so just be very careful.

It's not a prank, and it's not fake xP

You are an idiot is a site. When you visit said site you see a bunch of smiley faces and it chants, 'You are an idiot ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!' over and over. If you're on internet explorer, you get a bunch of pop ups. It infects your computer with a virus.

Years ago there wasn't a virus attached to it.

I'm going to go visit this website...

EDIT: Alright, I did it. Avast antivirus told me there was a virus before the page loaded. So after I aborted connection my computer didn't get infected. Oh, who's the idiot nooooow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I did it many times and Nothing happend to me.

Probably just something to scare you.

What's trojan horse? =P
Sorry, I'm really clueless. xD
You know the Greek Myth with the Trojan horse? The men hid inside it and they came out at night and killed everyone.

A Trojan Horse Virus hides inside something. And then it comes out and attacks your computer.

There is something called a "Spiral Virus" all it does is display a big blue spinning thing that looks like a whirlpool. It is caused by e-mails. I never open anything from someone I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back