Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh?!" Memetchi says - feeling confused "Where is Uwasatchi? Is she invisible? Is she a ghost? Ahh!"

Uwasatchi climbs out of Memetchi's tummy and jumps out of her mouth.

"HERE I AM!" she announces. Then she flaps her arms and flies into the sky. "I bet I can fly faster than you!"

Can I join this roleplay? :)

Tamagotchi: Chamametchi

Looks like:
2iqxzb7.png

Personality: Sweet, kind and active.

Other: Loves to bake!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Sprinkle Dough can join!

Uwasatchi was worried. Memetchi could fly REALLY fast. But then she had an idea - Vampires could fly fast! So Uwasatchi turned into Uwasatchi the Vampire and went hunting for victims.

"How do you do that!" Memetchi asked - but more to herself now, because Uwasatchi was already very far away from her.

Can I join too?

Tamagotchi: Pochitchi

Looks like: a big yellow dog with floppy ears

Personality: Hungry, playful

Other: Plays a harp with jaw

Tamagotchi: Mukimukitchi

Looks Like: My Avatar

Personality: Strong and noisy

Other: Can eat more cake than Kuchipatchi.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Memetchi said "Are you new? Welcome to Tamatown! I'll show you my school" After that she went to her kitchen to find UWASATCHI DRINKING HER SAUCE?? "OIIII!!!" Memetchi screamed "THAT'S MY...dinnerrr"

Last edited by a moderator:
"OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Memetchi screamed "AND IM NOT IN THE CONTEST I JUST WANT MY FOOD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I can do it bigger...............

...............OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

A guide can reduce it if the font is too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back