you CAN debug a V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When You Open Your V2, Is There A Little Spot That Says DeBug?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Where is it?

• Not gonna try it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

illusionofthelight

Reaction score
people keep saying "you cant debug a v2 because then there'd be a V3." well guess what? you can debug a V2 and ive head rumors that there is a V3. Admin; id really appreciate it if youd clear this up and tell TamaTalk whether or not you can debug a V2. thanks!

P.S. i know you can because I DID IT.

*Moved :D by Bell Sprout*

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry but u cant debug v2s there is no debug sign 4 v2s

Fine!!! you kno what im gona do? im taking pictures and im gona post them up here for you to see.
ok but all i'm sayin is v2s cant be debuged if theres a debug sign on the back ur tama might be fake or it's not a v2

ok but all i'm sayin is v2s cant be debuged if theres a debug sign on the back ur tama might be fake or it's not a v2
im so frustrated... you CAN debug a V2. how do i know that its a V2?

One: it has the shop feature

Two: it has four games

Three: i bought it at KBToys. do you really think KBToys is gonna sell me a fake tamagotchi?

anyways, my pics will either be up today or tomorrow because im taking them on my picture phone and i have to wait till im in the service area to post them.

im so frustrated... you CAN debug a V2. how do i know that its a V2? One: it has the shop feature

Two: it has four games

Three: i bought it at KBToys. do you really think KBToys is gonna sell me a fake tamagotchi?

anyways, my pics will either be up today or tomorrow because im taking them on my picture phone and i have to wait till im in the service area to post them.

u can show me the pics but til then i'm believing that u cant debug v2s

how do you debug it?????

https://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/sho...weDcyY2EyJmNuPXNvbmljJmFuPWRyYWtlIGNlZG9tYW5l

bWM9aGVkZ2Vob2cuc3dmJmNscj0weDcyY2EyJmNuPXNvbmljJmFuPWRyYWtlIGNlZG9tYW5l.png

I debugged my V1 and I was definetely NOT satisfied by the results, I disliked the fact that everytime you pressed C or held it down without being on an icon, it fastforwarded the time.

Thus, I do not want to even try debugging my precious v2, he cost me much money and is on the second generation.

i dunno if I should believe that you can debug a v2 anyways, but I shall just wait for more info.

hey guys

mayb this will clear a few things up

u can only debug a v2 if it is a CLEAR tamagotchi, that means that the cover is SEE THROUGH

hope this helps :(

I TOLD YAH I TOLD YA I TOLD YA!!!!!!! URL=https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=Post&CODE=06&f=7&t=13416&p=116193]look here[/url]

I WAS RIGHT!!! now stop thinking people r stupid when u didnt even open up the back an look 4 ur self!!!

and no my cover is not seethrough

I debugged mine just like I debugged my TPlus. No problem. You can also debug the American Connections. No big deal. It's easy and I like picking the characters I want to play with AND using hyper speed.

It did happen to be a clear kind of case. I don't know what that's got to do with anything. Why would clear case ones be different? I could open up my camo one but I am not ready to do that. It's on 3rd Gen and I just bought that clear one so I went ahead and messed with that.

I OPENED UP MY V.2S O NO DEBUG I CAN SEE THE DEBUG ON MY CLEAR CONNEXION AND I DEBUGGED IT

YOU CAN DEBUG CLEAR ONES. NOT OTHER DESIGNS

EVEN ASK MY FREIND THIERY AND ASK HIM "DID ROAR DEBUG HIS CLEAR V.2" AND I BET 100000 DOLLERS THAT HE'LL SAY YES

leylamytama is right can we please just quit aruguging please? :wacko:

I OPENED UP MY V.2S O NO DEBUG I CAN SEE THE DEBUG ON MY CLEAR CONNEXION  AND I DEBUGGED IT YOU CAN DEBUG CLEAR ONES. NOT OTHER DESIGNS

EVEN ASK MY FREIND THIERY AND ASK HIM "DID ROAR DEBUG HIS CLEAR V.2"  AND I BET 100000 DOLLERS THAT HE'LL SAY YES
It does not matter the color of your tama.

You are in England, Do you know what version of V2 you have? If you have an Asia-Pacific version then that can NOT be debugged. The American ones can. I bet that is what the difference was and not the color.

I debugged both of my American ones and they were both debuggable :furawatchi: My Asia-Pacific version (the ones sold in Australia and Asia) can not be debugged. :wacko:

There are 3 kinds of V2 tamas :kuribotchi: You have to keep that in mind..

It does not matter the color of your tama.You are in England, Do you know what version of V2 you have? If you have an Asia-Pacific version then that can NOT be debugged. The American ones can. I bet that is what the difference was and not the color.

I debugged both of my American ones and they were both debuggable :ph34r: My Asia-Pacific version (the ones sold in Australia and Asia) can not be debugged. :mimitchi:

There are 3 kinds of V2 tamas :wacko: You have to keep that in mind..
ooooooooooooh... see that i didnt know. thank you mothra!

It does not matter the color of your tama.You are in England, Do you know what version of V2 you have? If you have an Asia-Pacific version then that can NOT be debugged. The American ones can. I bet that is what the difference was and not the color.

I debugged both of my American ones and they were both debuggable :) My Asia-Pacific version (the ones sold in Australia and Asia) can not be debugged. :furawatchi:

There are 3 kinds of V2 tamas :lol: You have to keep that in mind..
i have an asian pacific version 3 connexions 1 version and 1 keitai i KNOW that the one i debugged is a conneXion not a connection

it says "TAMAGOTCHI" AT THE TOP

LET ME REFSAE MY SENTENCE EALIER "ONLY CLEAR CONNEXIONS CAN BE DEBUGGED COZ I OPENED UP ALL MY TAMAS AND ALL OF THEM EXEPT FOR MY CLEAR ONE HAD NO DEBUG :furawatchi:

LET ME REFSAE MY SENTENCE EALIER "ONLY CLEAR CONNEXIONS CAN BE DEBUGGED COZ I OPENED UP ALL MY TAMAS AND ALL OF THEM EXEPT FOR MY CLEAR ONE HAD NO DEBUG ^_^
no. mine is a camouflage and my other is a candied jellybeans. neither of them is clear and mothra is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back