You don't have to read this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
I just need to have it down in typing. I had such a nice day today!! Johnathan and I played laser tag for 4 hours staight! ^_^ We originally were going to play for 2 on & off... But we both had a great time together. It's so great to be loved! I love him, and he loves me. And we spend a lot of time together. It really POs me when people say just because I'm only 12 that I can't really love him. Age and love have nothing to do with each other! That's like saying old people can't be kind because they've seen to many bad things. I am just happy! I had salmon for supper. It was good. Johnathan's hair can actually be messy! ^_^ It's sooo cute! I'm listening to eatles music! I won a gold medal in wii sports! Twilight Princess is very fun! Link is cute when he is on Epona! I like Ilia best, or maybe Beth... I just love the characters. My cats are black and grey. They are cute! The blackone is on my lap. yhefejt43nfoi22e: message from cat. I am happy, so yeah, my day in a random nutshell.

bye! ^_^

That's so romantic. I hope this goes on for you! And soon you might be boyfriend and girlfriend. ^_^
They already are.

Congrats on your fun filled dasy, I wish aI could lead a life like yours.

But I can't my life is full of hatred that never seems to shove to the side for me to love someone.

It did for someojne, but they rejected me.

They already are.Congrats on your fun filled dasy, I wish aI could lead a life like yours.

But I can't my life is full of hatred that never seems to shove to the side for me to love someone.

It did for someojne, but they rejected me.
You're not the only one.

But I'm glad you had a great day, Ninny308.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back