You ever had tama babies by connecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You ever had tama babies by connecting?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine was ready to mate with my sisters but i paused it too much and her's got the matchmaker and already had babies

yes!!i had both my tamagotchis fall in love and i connected them and my boy shook his head then the girl came on the screen then it started beeping then fireworks appeared and then my boy had a boy and my girl had a girl!

My sister's and mine just had babies an hour or so ago, but I haven't told her yet (She's upstairs, sick. AGAIN.).

Yay, two baby girls... Wonder what we'll name them? Hm...

i had 7 of my 10 (debuged) gens. from connecting

p.s. if u dont know wot and/or dont know how to debug pm me, from there ill tell u how to debug

to everybody else reading this: do the same thing

I haven't had tama babies by connecting. On my 2nd and 3rd generation I almost did when I kept on connecting with my brothers tama but I didn't get any tamababies. :)

And on my 4th generation I almost mated my tamagotchi with my friend's tamagotchi but they didn't have any tamababies either.......

Once I did get me and my sister's tamagotchis married,but they just met that night and they ended up with 4 hearts.Also one time I almost did that again,but my tama's girlfriend(she was a Masktchi)died 1 day after they had 4 hearts.Then when the Matchmaker came she suggested a Masktchi.

My tamagotchis mated today! :lol: It was so cute! This morning I decided to connect my tamagotchis to get them to have tamababies. I connected them, and both of them stood in their screen for a bit longer than usual. Then, Neo (the male tama) went over to Dream(the female tama) and Dream went to the side of the screen. Neo went next to her, a heart appeared between them, and then the fireworks appeared. Neo went back to his screen and Dream was in the middle of her screen, giving birth. She made 2 female tamababies and one of them went back to the father tamagotchi.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back