you get on the dating show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drogangar10

Reaction score
how do you get on the dating show I can't get on everytime I click on it the old lady gets mad :mellow:

Hmm..maybe she's not mad..maybe she's sleeping, i'm wondering the same thing, how do you wake it up, if it's fallen alseep? :D

If she's mad, your Tamagotchi characters are too young. They can begin using the dating channel 48 unpaused hours after becoming adults.

If she's sleeping, you've already used the dating channel the maximum number of times (3) that you can use it in one day. Try again tomorrow. Or... adjust the clock so your Tamagotchi characters go to sleep, then adjust it again so they wake up, then try the dating channel again.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's most likely your tamas are too young, it's best to wait at least 3 days after they turn into adults to go on the dating show

The datingshow thing is quite simple. When your tamagotchi is an adult wait two days. Then go to the dating show. The screen should say select? Scrool through your tamas with a and select with b. Then the matchmaker will offer you a marrige partner. Marry? will appear on the screen. Choose yes and your tamas will get married. You can use the dating show 3 times each day. If you want to use it more put your tamas clock on 11:59 pm and then wait one minute. Make your tamas wake up now. Use the dating show 3 more times.

It's because your tamagotchis are too young to go on. You have to wait until they are an adult and when they finally are, you have to wait 2 days. After that you can go on the dating show.

baby to toddler: 1 hour

toddler to teen: 2 days

teen to adult: 2 days

adult to marriage stage: 2 days

hope i helped!

~Belgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back