You Have A Blank Piece Of Paper and A Pen...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Do You Do?

• Doodle / Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Write Something

• Fold It Into Oragami Or An Airplane

• Do Nothing

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chew the pen. :)
-Kuchipatchi-
that made me laugh ^___^

not only do i like to draw, i like to make a huge deal over what i draw. (obviously.)

sooo... i suppose thats what i would do..

who needs paper when you have... YOUR HANDS!! to draw on!!

that made me laugh ^___^
not only do i like to draw, i like to make a huge deal over what i draw. (obviously.)

sooo... i suppose thats what i would do..

who needs paper when you have... YOUR HANDS!! to draw on!!
Haha, I draw on my hands all the time. So do other people. x.X

I would doodle, then get bored and get another piece of paper, pondering over what to do with it. xDD

<33 - Khitty

First I would probably write or draw something on it. Then fold it into Origami and play with that! :(

wright something like a poem and wright pictures of butterflies and flowers all over it!

oo

oOo

oo

l

l>

l

Draw chibi Sasuke. Man, I'm obssessed with drawing chibi Sasuke. I draw them all over my notebooks and my friend's notebooks.

Well I was randomly thinking, if you had nothing to do, and there was a piece of paper and a pen/pencil there, what would you do?
I myself would doodle.
Depends on what's on my mind and how I'm feeling. If I'm feeling weirdly creative, then I'd think of a shape and see if a tessellation of it can cover the whole page perfectly or I might fold it up into, well, something. I might write a bunch of swears on it if I'm angry until its filled (then throw the paper out of course!). If I'm in love, then I'd write "I ♥ *name*" as much as I can, or write a love poem about them. If I'm sad, then, well, I don't know.

I draw on it. then i colour it in. then i put it with all the other ones i've made. there's like 200 sheets in a big safe in my basement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back