You have a gun pointed at your head

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
Okay, Here's the rules.

The scenario is basically the title of the topic but I will describe more now.

So, you're alone, miles away from a town, people, food, water, anything and you've just made a huge mistake and said something really stupid. The person you were driving with has dragged you out of the car and now has a gun pointed at your head. You've hardly eaten in days so you can hardly move.

What do you do?

Just let the guy shoot me - considering I was stupid enough to travel with a complete stranger, without any self protection. I must have not given a hoot about my life to willingly put myself in such peril - I should have just walked the miles to civilization. I'm taking liberty and am presuming I wasn't dumb enough to land myself in the middle of nowhere, because that'd be a brand new low of stupidity. I guess if I could wake out of that haze of stupidity in time, I'd try and apologize, but heck, that doesn't seem like it'd do any good.

Now, were I kidnapped or forced into the vehicle, that's different, although that isn't the case since the scenario was not described as such.

Extrapolation may be pointless since it'd cascade into guessing what conditions haven't been stated - therefore potentially changing the scenario, so I'll leave my "what would I do" as such. :huh:

lol- i have no idea! hmmmmm something like i need go to

the shops even if i have no money

i ave no i dea! lol

I would let them shoot me. I am going to dehydrate and starve anyway, and I was stupid enough to come all the way out here.

I dunno. I don't even know why I'm in the same vehicle with this lunatic. o.o

Homocide wouldn't be my first choice though so I guess I'd say something like "If you don't kill me I promise you everything I have" then if he/she believes me when we get to civilization I'll go to the nearest police station and turn them in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made up this speech a long time ago for what I would say....

"Please, do not kill me. What good would it do? If I were your child, and some man killed me, how would you feel? Are you so heartless that you cannot see other peoples pain? How would YOU like it if I pointed a gun at your head? Or someone killed your children? Or your parents? Just think, if your parents even found out they'd be devistated. All your friends....the people you love....your whole life would go completly down the drain. What pleasure do you have by killing some poor innocent child? All it would bring you is hurt, jail, and you would no longer gai nany trust. Is your life so miserable that you must kill somebody? Why me? My life isn't miserable, so your just taking away somebodies happiness. I'm sorry you no longer have yours, but I have mine. And killing me would only bring bad things to you. So go ahead and shoot me. It's your choice, and you're the one who is going to suffer afterwards."

And if he didn't drop the gone and was about to pull the tigger I'd use my other hand to snatch it from him and point it at his head isntead. ;)

"Please, I have a wife and three kids."

xD lol

No, I wouldn't say that. I would most likely say:

"Ok...What would you gain from killing me?! Both my family and yours would be devastated, You'll be haunted forever about the day you kill me, and you'll never get over it. And one day you WILL get caught, and spend years in prison. Do you really want that? You'll never get to live a normal life AGAIN after this."

o.o Yep, thats what I would most likely say. :3

Yayzors.

Lemme explain this more.

This guy you're in the car with, You know him.

I'd probably pray that the gun wasn't loaded.

I'd probably say: "If you kill me, wouldnt my family be devastated and so will yours you(insert.............. something here)?"

Or I'd bring out a bigger gun in one of my pockets. xD

~SG~

DO A BARREL ROLE.
Isn't it roll?

Try a somersault...

Well if I knew this dude then I'd say something added on to what I said before like "Why would you kill your friend, anyway? I can never come back after this."

wow.....scary. I would pull my cell phone out and call the police. And i would also try to use self defense. I would kick, punch, etc.

ask him what would your mother say? it's not my time to go and you know that. if you kill me, whether your dead or alive you will never be the same again. if you let me go, you will have a clear head. you wont have to see me dead on the ground and remember yourself driving away leaving a helpless girl behind........"

or i'll take his phone and the gun and call someone for help.

I Would let the dude shoot me. Im going to heaven Any way! and He'll be happy he killed me and I'll be happy too! /\_/\

My choices would probably be:

Prepare to be shot,

Run and get shot right away,

Try to get the gun from him and probably accidently shoot myself in the leg,

Play dead, still prepared to take a bullet

I'm not kidding. Those'd probably be my top choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back