You heard about MY dissappearing poop....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soz 4 no replies 4 a long term, its cuz we had 2 start packing 2 go overseas, n even when we arrived, i culdnt get on da internet cuz it's dial-up n we hv to key in the password manually, n my unc changed the pass so we culdnt get into da acc. but anyway, we're bac on. =). but on a very slo connec. fastest is 31.2 kbps.

oh yea, i know tis is sorta off topic, but plz excuse me.

My cuzzie (cousin) just got a tama V1, the seller said its the latest version, but infact, its a V1, connECTion. I did the ROM TEST, the ROM, was fine, n it said it was: V 2.1 ...

She said tht the matchmaker din cum! so it din hv tamababies! is tis true tht v1 connEC's cant hv babies?

feelin very hot and humid,

roxygotchi

it happens to every body adult with baby+baby poop+hperspeed=no more poop

Does it have a baby? If the baby makes a mess, the adult cleans it up.

this happens if you leave the baby poop tthere long enough if you dont use th toilet.

Oh my gosh, it happened again!!! dissappearing poop!!! I looked at my tama, there was baby poop (same thing, adult with baby), then after a like, 2 seconds, it dissappeared!!!! hows this possible!!! Heeeeellllppppp meeeee!!!!
The only times I've seen that happen is like jappyx said, on my Keitai. It also happened on my connections (ver. 1 & 2) after I debugged them. They pooed, then I pressed button C (for hyperspeed), and the poo disappeared after a couple seconds.

:lol: :( :(

..This thread is waay too long..An adult+baby poop=no more poop..Simple stuff sillies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back