you know you're obsessed when...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep thinking about the one time a couple of years ago that your mom made you choose a Pokemon figure over a pet pouch of your favorite Tamagotchi and you're really regretting it because right now you have two of that Pokemon figure and not that one pet pouch you really wanted...

You spend most of your free time looking at tama talk, and you've probably looked up "tamagotchi collection" on YouTube a couple hundred times now. And every time you spend money that's not for a tama you tell yourself "I could've gotten a tamagotchi with that $$ right there" and mentally beat yourself up.

when you pick up your tama mail (M!X) and cold-bloodedly open it just to squeal everytime the baby chara does something adorable. and when you squeal at least 10 times a day while playing with it

When the fire alarm goes off at college, and the first thing you grab instinctively is your bag, cause two tamas are in there and you can't leave them behind!

(This happened yesterday)

Last edited by a moderator:
when you cut up your old prom dress to make a protective case for your tama

When you get genuinely sad about not being able to run one for quite some time

When you time your breaks at work according to your tama's discipline schedule xD (yes, I do this sometimes)

((i don't know if anyone has said this yet, and I don't really feel like going through the entire topic right now, but here we go))

1. You forget to bring your school ID but you remember your Tama

2. You cry when it gets taken away

3. Your entire sketchbook is Tama-related

4. You name the versions that you can't input names on

5. You collect pouches for them

6. You own the first and second movies on DVD

7. You sit them down to watch the anime/movies with you

8. You talk about them constantly

9. Someone asks "if you could go anywhere, where?" and you respond "tama planet"

I do all of these, except I only own the first movie, and I'm soon getting the second one

​(Edit: Grammar/Font Color)

Last edited by a moderator:
When you get a package in the mail and your family goes, "You didn't order another Tamagotchi, did you?"

(And the answer is, of course, yes.)

:wub:

When you lose an online game because you heard it beep and had to take care of it instantly

When you talk to them

kiss them good night

sit them around you when you watch your shows

gain the nickname tama mama [or dada for the men ;) ]

talk tamas with your family and show off that cute character you got

their beeps are sometimes more effective than your alarm clock and could probably wake you from a coma

hold contests with your tamas, the ones that win get a special spot on your person when you go on trips [so they can see the world the rest stay in your pocket]

you keep them in your hoodie pocket when it is cold out so they are warm

name them after characters from your favorite shows or characters you have created

save up for tamagotchis all the time and get them in the order of your most wanted, going into in depth research, to decide which ones they will be [getting them all eventually of course]

the most effective way to get you to talk is by taking your tamagotchi away from you

if you take a nap you set your tamagotchis next to your pillow in case they beep for you

in case you don't notice... I am guilty of all... I am a sad excuse for an adult v_v
No dont be ashamed of this haha i do all the same things

When you have a dream about going into a thrift store and finding a blue ID L, new and still in the box, for dirt cheap. <3

That was a couple years ago. Never dreamed about Tamagotchis before that point or afterward, but it was a great dream. Until I woke up and realized my brand new blue ID L didn't actually exist, that is...

- Having a wishlist of all the Tamagotchis you want to collect + saving up and dedicating money just for these virtual pets

- Drawing fanart/gijinka of these adorable characters

- Watch unboxing vids of Tamagotchis on YT

- Had a Tamagotchi related dream (I had one where I was at the Asian supermarket and they have a green P's lying there on the shelf for sale. Completely random haha)

- Miss the TamaTown website...the one where you could log in as a character from the v6 or TamaGo, decorate your apartment, buy cute outfits for each character...also the old one with the v3, v4 and v5!

- Wondering if you paused your Tamagotchi or not before school/work and worrying about it for the entire day until you get back

- Never letting a Tamagotchi ever die/leave you through neglect

-When you play with the batteries while your waiting for the actual tama to come in. XD

-When your parents don't yell at you for texting at the table because they are yelling at you for checking your tamas at the table.

-When you hold a memorial service and make a mini statue of the tama that just died.

-When you convince your sibilings to buy tamas so you can expand the tama universe and unlock new locations by connecting.

-When you act like a pirate about to plunder a villiage when you buy a new tama off eBay or amazon. (or some other website)

-When the only person you feel you can actually trust other than your best friend across the world, is a tama.

-When you start a club for tamagotchis and the only one in it is you and your little brother. :$

-When you make legal documents for every tama that is born. :)

All of these are true for me! :D :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back