You look like Blake Lewis =0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One time I was at the pool and I saw someone who looked just like Pete Wentz driving a red mustang convertable. I screamed because I serious thought it was THE Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III.

[SIZE=14pt]Today, at WalMart I saw this woman/man who looked like Mr.Siriano.... But alot bigger[no offence..]..... I was all "Wow... O_____O" I mean the hair and the glasses. [Jealous of that person...Wants Siriano look. xD][/SIZE]

One time I had this Kids West teacher and she was a volunteer but she looked exactly like the girl who plays in ice princess!( the girl with the brown hair)

My s/s teacher looks like a unicorn cuz of his pet zit in the middle of his head.

Yeah Yeah Yeah im mean

Um...I saw this guy at the store who kind of reminded me of Jeff Czum from Cute is what We Aim For.

I saw a dude that looked like Eminem before. :D

Oh, the principal at the Elementary school looks exactly like Dr. Phil.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I saw this fat dude who kinda looked like Zac Efron.. But the guy had glasses so. ._.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
This one time, My friend was at a chocolate store, with her mom. And the person behind the counter looked like Nick Jonas, so Her mom was like "Hey Nick Jonas!" and the guy was all ". . . " so her mom started singing S.O.S

The whole time the girl was like ";.;" too. LOL

Zach told me I looked like Violet from the Incredibles. I was offended.

(He really does look like the Mole from 'Thumbelina', seriously)

There's also his guy in my year who reminds me of Eminem.

I've been told I look kinda like Miranda Kerr from a distance, except with wavy hair and a slight trace of zits o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back