You think they should make a v5,v6,v7+?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! I wonder what the new features will be! But for the v7, if I were Bandai, (whitch I'm not) I would stop the Tamagotchi Connection at about V6 and make some other kind of Tamagotchi.

Who knows!?! They could make a 3 way Connection Tama! THAT would bo cool! :lol: lol

[SIZE=14pt]dont they already have tamgotchis v5-v9? i saw a v9 on ebay except i couldnt tell if they were fake or not. the package was in chinese but it had v9 on it.[/SIZE]

Actually, no, I don't think they have anything V5 + actually in stores yet.. In most countries. In Japan, they probably do have more versions. But I wish they already had the upper versions out (where I live, US)! ^_^

I definately want to see Bandai keep producing versions! I expect they will anyway, because Tamagotchi is as popular as it is with children, and even adults. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think that the v5 is too much. They shouden't release a new system anytime they come up with a new idea. That's what expansion packs are for.

I think they should make a V5 then make another English version- maybe rerelease the angel or create something totaly different [tama type wise].

[SIZE=14pt]dont they already have tamgotchis v5-v9? i saw a v9 on ebay except i couldnt tell if they were fake or not. the package was in chinese but it had v9 on it.[/SIZE]
No, anything higher than a V.4.5 is a fake tama. V.5 is set to release probably sometime in 2008. Yeah, I think they should keep making them. Older tamas like the Angel, Ocean, Devil, Caveman, etc. should be rereleased as connection versions. Check out my signature; someone made a petition to show Bandai there is interest in remaking the Tamagotchi Angel.

I think it's WAY too junked up with games and stuff. I don't really like the idea of the games because I tend to keep my Tamagotchi at the minimum weight so of course EVERYBODY at my school HAS to try to play the games and stuff and get really disappointed and then I have to fight with them so they don't feed it a snack! One time I told this girl about 10000000 times not to feed it a snack and guess what? SHE DID!

Oh I'm flying off the handle now...

Anyway, I don't mind that it's quite humanlike now. It gives a sort of "satisfactory realism" to it. But the games is a little too much as if I play the (longish) games, my mum says that it's taking too much of my time! What happened to the games of the old Tamagotchi, or the games that you don't have to complete fully of the v1? v2 wasn't too bad, but v3-4.5 is beginning to be a bit more on the games side. Have you seen the adverts? The newer Tamagotchi adverts are talking more about the shopping, Tamagotchi Town, new characters (most aren't new just taken from older or Japanese versions), new games...

Come to think of it, the Japanese Entama/Uratama are not game centered. I suppose the Tamagotchi School is though, with three menus for games. I'd really like a Tamagotch Chibi, no games and no time taken playing them.

I would like to see Colored tama characters.

Or a bigger screen so the tamas arent always moving the same way all day, or mabye a version where a tama lives in a virtual house and you see him cook,eat,bathe, go the bathroom, play outside or swim,etc.

They should because if they make it 10 times cooler than the V4.5, then they would be making A LOT of money.

I have a feeling they will have a v5 out sometime in december and maybe the upcoming cornershop 3 has the passwords and says they are for your Tamagotchi connectoin v5 its a definite.

Definitely. It would be weird if they just stopped making them. It's always fun to get a new version tama. :D

Matchy

Definately.

I couldn't Live without my precious Tama's.

But it would be hard, becuase hey would need to think up new ideas for each version.

That would tak a while. ;)

I wouldn't expect any right now, possibly in the Year 2008?

Or December?

FC1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back