You wont beleive this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

super mametchi

Reaction score
I was at the park with my mates and some older kid played tag with us but one of my freinds was riding his bike past him when he got a KNIFE out we pedaled as fast as we could away then at my house Which was 3 blocks away we rang the police it was really scary I never want that to happen again and now they know whos knife it was!

But im not naming!

well the wreck in raunds....

And no its not done yet the police came round 1 hour ago though. and they got the knifew it was a pen knife which was the things you cut trees with with a knife at the side

Omg are you ok?!? Did you tell your parents? He is probably a drug attic did he smell like cigarette or beer?

Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn't sound pleasent! If you haven't already, make sure you tell your parents and the kid's parents [if they don't already know, which I'm sure if the police was involved].

You might not want to hang around that kid anymore.

What type of knife? A sharp knife? Butterknife?

Wow, it's best to stay away from him, or report him or such. You could get seriously hurt.

I love the [egg-zigh-uh-te]! I remember the times when we were afraid of something we would petal our bikes so fast back home or somewhere else. xD Sorry. :blink:

+Ho-Oh

Hm... While I do think it is handy to carry a boxknife to sharpen my colored pencils (It's the best way to control how the wood comes off and saves the lead) that sounds very.. ugh.

Wow! :D You know what? You have a right to be scared of this.

Remember that when a knife is involved, an Adult is gonna have to get involved.

Tell your parents about this, and for sure they will know what to do.

But for now, stay clear of this kid for your safety.

Tell us how everything goes, as we wish you the best of luck.

Omg are you ok?!? Did you tell your parents? He is probably a drug attic did he smell like cigarette or beer?
Just because one smells like cigarettes and beer doesn't mean he's a drug-addict. Sheesh.

Anyways...

Wow, a violent game of tag.

The police are gonna have to question this kid. Who goes around carrying knives for no good reason??

OKay its sorted but there where 2 knifes i feel better but that was the scariest thing ever 7 children hiding in my house was a little.... scary and we live next to the park so it was bad!

:( :furawatchi: It just shows you what a sad world it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back