YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND @ K MART!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many V2's do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 25 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats very cool you should totally buy it for collecters thing coz they might (in the future) had like tama 10!!

Totally buy it :p :eek: :D

love Paula10

well heres some advice paula10 if you buy 10 tamagotchis when the next version comes out and u get it you will want buy 10 more and u wont like the old ones.

And paula10 a big welcme to tamatalk! I look foward to seeing more of your messages on tamatalk. :furawatchi:

i want a V1 soooooooo badly! i have 6 V2's and 2 V3's but no V1's!!! :D

Sorry, but the post before said i want a V2 but i don't. ;)

I have 7 V2s because i lose them buy 1 find them the batteries blow out buy 1 more and so on and so fourth :furawatchi:

has enyone on this board got a version 3...........ME i only got it on satadee its realy realy cool i also have a silver version2 tamagotchi but not a version 1 oh well in england they only sell version 2s but i got my version 3 from ebay it was only 15 pound! :puroperatchi:

I bet some people don't have 25 V2's or more. If they do I bet it's because they have a tone of money! :) :D :)

Yea, I wanted one a couple day's ago so then I would have a V1, V2and a V3 but they did not sell anymore which is sad because I like V1 the best. :(

Young_Mimitchi_Lover

I found my V1 at Sam Goodys lol They were closing. There were two of them there and I thought there were only version ones...how dumb can I be...$10 for both [30-50%off everything in store]

Well, it might be worth picking one up - for Collectors Value - if they are not going to be made any more - but if you do buy one, keep it in it's packaging - worth more that way....Best, etc.

TamaMum
Yeah, me too!

*tama star*

OMG! I found that tamagtachtis real name is tama-GAY-tchi!!! (AT walmart)! OOOOHHH Wasn't dat sold out a few seconds ago?!

I was able to find 2 Gen1 and a ton of Gen2 at KB Toys back in 2001 @ $2.99 each!! So, I guess anything can happen <_<
OMG $2.99?? WOW thats so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only cheapest tamagotchi's Ive ever seen are the mini's which are $10.00 (and i wouldnt waste 10 dollars for that junk) but im still obsessed with tamagotchis but not the minis they suck! LOL :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back