young androtchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naruto_97

Reaction score
if you have a young androtchi will it grow up to be an androtchi for sure :ph34r:

No, not for sure. It can grow into 3 possible adults (at least normally). You will increase your chances of Androtchi if you have more arts/fashion points than the other categories.

Jane

Get as many Fasion points and try to get a full training, it will deffinitly increase your chances! (I've had Andarotchi loads on full training) So try it out!

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

No, not for sure.  It can grow into 3 possible adults (at least normally).  You will increase your chances of Androtchi if you have more arts/fashion points than the other categories.
Jane
she is right, there is a chance and you cn improe that chance by raising art points. but it might not turn into one of those three possible adults, it might turn into one of the univesral tamas if you dont treat it right. (universals are the tamas that any teen can turn into)

Hello everyone in Tamatalk! :huh: B) I am new to tamatalk and cant wait to talk to other tama fans! this is my first messege! :p I have a tamagotchi V4 and it is a young androtchi! :D :angry: i want mine to turn into a mametchi! i have:

101 intelligence

85 fashion/art.

55 kindness/social

will i get a Mametchi!? :angry: thanks everyone!

Mimitchi_lover_75239

Hello everyone in Tamatalk!  :huh:   B) I am new to tamatalk and cant wait to talk to other tama fans! this is my first messege! :p I have a tamagotchi V4 and it is a young androtchi!  :D :angry: i want mine to turn into a mametchi! i have: 

101 intelligence

85 fashion/art.

55 kindness/social

will i get a Mametchi!?  :angry:   thanks everyone!

Mimitchi_lover_75239
Yesh. ^^ *Claps for you*

If you get it's intelligent stat at about 390, could be higher or lower, it will instantly turn into a secret charater! ^^ Well, only if you get Mametchi though. ^.^

(Yay! 100th post! XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Thanks for the information on the secret character! :D :p i will try to get 390 intelligence! :angry: i just found out today... that young androtchi's favourite food is pasta! :angry: :huh: thanks!

*Mimitchi_lover_75239*

Hey! Thanks for the information on the secret character! B) :lol: i will try to get 390 intelligence! ;) i just found out today... that young androtchi's favourite food is pasta! :D ;) thanks!
*Mimitchi_lover_75239*
Your welcome. ^^

Yeah! :ph34r: I like chocolate milk!!!! :blink: :rolleyes:

|_|

() /

| /

_________|___/_______

| | |_|

| | | | /

| | /

| | /

| [____] |/