young mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yifat108

Reaction score
i just got my tama on thursday, so i'm really new. my tama turned into a teenager friday, and i think its a young mametchi. is this a good character?

B) Yup! i hear you have to take really good care of your tama! But there isnt really a "good" or "bad" tama, they are all good ;)

Yes,it is a good character u need 2 take special care of ur tama 2 get that character same as a young mimitchi and if u continue 2 take care of it like u did or still take special care than it could grow up into a mametchi just like if u take special care of a young mimitchi it could grow into a mimitchi but i'm not making any promises that ur character will turn into a mametchi so please dont get ur hopes up 2 much if u want a mametchi that is.Also, i 2 have a young mametchi and it's bobbing up and down on the screen write now,it so cute.All it's happy hearts r ful and everything but just like i said i'm not making any promises so please dont get ur hopes up 2 much if u want a mametchi. ;)

best ect.

Jeminy

Last edited by a moderator:
of course its a good character! its just like mametchi ;) , but the younger version of it!!

oh goody! i'm so proud, lol. my sister's tamagotchi just turned into a yufotchi, and she asked me to ask if its good or bad and what things can it do, etc. so, if anybody could tell me, she'd be real happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back