Young Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Ashlee♥

Reaction score
I heard if you want a Young Mametchi (wich i do) you can't feed it snacks.

But if you dont then all the happy hearts will dropp! So then if hearts drop i wont get a young mametchi!!!! what do i do????????????????

That's not true. I have gotten a Young Mametchi plenty of times and I had fed plenty of snacks. The real secret to getting the Mametchi and Mimitchi characters is to keep the training high, keep the weight at the base weight or close to it, only let the hearts drop to 2 and fill them up right away. That's about it. This won't guarantee getting a Young Mametchi, but it gives you a better chance of getting one.

You're welcome! The base weight for all toddler tamagotchi characters is 10 pounds. For babies it is 5 pounds. For teens it is either 15 or 20 pounds, for adults it is either 20 or 30 pounds and for oldies it is 30 pounds. For teens and adults it depends on the character you get for the base weight. For teens Piroririroritchi has a base weight of 15 pounds and the teen Young Mametchi has a base weight of 20 pounds. For adults Wooltchi has a base weight of 20 pounds and the adult Mametchi has a base weight of 30 pounds. I think it depends are what kind of care you gave the character. The "good care" characters generally have a higher base weight than the "bad care" characters. But this does not go for all of the characters. Hashitamatchi is a "good care" character and it has a base weight of 15 pounds. Now, that took a long time to type, so I hope I'm helping in some way because if I'm not, than I just wasted 6 minutes of my life. LOL! Anyways, hope this answers your question.

but i fed my two baby tamas that i just hatched 4 meals and 4 snacks and they weigh 20 lbs.!

I needed to get all its hearts full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do i do now!!!!!!!??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!?!?

Just play lots of games with them. They will lose weight. But the baby tamagotchis drop hearts very quickly, so make sure you are aware of that. For getting a Young Mametchi you really need to worry about how you treat your toddler I think.

I am soooooo confused on getting a young mametchi. i have to keep the baby five pounds but all its hearts full (impossible)

I have to take reeeally good care of it and stuff and people say i can get it on odd gens. but other people say even gens.!!!!

Well, for the baby, you don't need to always keep it at 5 pounds. You can let it go up. I really think that the care you give your toddler is what you need to worry about for getting a Young Mametchi. Don't worry. Taking care of a toddler is WAY EASIER than taking care of a baby.

For the generations, you need to be on an odd generation to get the Mametchi characters. Believe me. I know that this is correct. The people who say you need to wait for an even generation are probably thinking of the Mimitchi characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty new to this myself, but...

... Play games with it. If you do well enough, you'll be able to gain happy hearts. As for the no snacks thing, I don't think this is true, but I would certainly advise against feeding your pet snacks. Feed it meals instead. ^_^ Some people also think that only feeding it snacks will get it to play games... that's not true. It might be that your pet hasn't got enough weight on it to play the game, so it needs meals.

I heard if you want a Young Mametchi (wich i do) you can't feed it snacks.But if you dont then all the happy hearts will dropp! So then if hearts drop i wont get a young mametchi!!!! what do i do????????????????
That is a load of bull. I took mediocore care of my Tama, and Chou still grew up to be a Young Mametchi.

I heard if you want a Young Mametchi (wich i do) you can't feed it snacks.
thats nonsense, give ur poor tama a snack^^

When your tama is first born, you need to feed her snacks. Then play lots of jump/get to work it off! I've found I get Young Mamitchi when I take great care of my tama- and I can tell that's what you've been doing. :angry: Just keep it up and listen to GotchiGirl96's advice- it's great! Good luck-

♥Tulip♥

Ack! This is so annoying...

People, there is no way of getting certain characters. OK?? Your tamagotchi is to be cared for anyway whatever it looks like. Now, enough enough.

-TP-

*nodnod*

All I care about is that my tama is happy and healthy, I play games with her and clean up after her when she makes a mess. When she's sleepy, I turn the lights off. She's never hungry and her happiness meter is almost always full. I do feed her snacks, but only when I must. ^_^

It doesn't matter what your tama turns into. Just look after them well, you'll get an enjoyable companion... and yes, maybe you'll get Young Mametchi.

Besides, the teen you get doesn't directly influence the adult you get. I know someone who got a Nikatchi (supposedly one of the worst teens) and it turned into a Mametchi. I think the teen might influence the adult in some way, but it's certainly not 100% directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back