Young Mimitchi wants a job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
There was a :D . She was so upset, after learning she was too young for a job, and her Bday was yesterday. :mimitchi: If you were going to look SO forward to a job, and then you learned you have to wait another year, you get... well, upset. So today, Young Mimitchi made :p hire her to wash her car. Then....

Last edited by a moderator:
Young Mimitchi got excited and she was a little greedy."Can I have some more money please?" she said to Violetchi.

Young Mimitchi went back home and asked her mum, :mellow: that she had $1,000,700. She asked :mimitchi: if she could have a job.

Mimitchi answered...

Ugh! Mom, i just got 1,000,700 dollars from Violetchi. Can't i just give you half of my money and then you lend me a job?

Mimitchi answered: You are TOO young! i don't need half of your money. but you can hire people by just telling them to. and you will hava a job next year. I promise.

memetchi :) started telling young mimitchi that her house broke down. She asked :furawatchi: to build her a house. :D was SURPRISED. she was so happy that she just started building it. 6 months later...

She finally finished the house. Memetchi gave her $100,000,000,000,000.

Then a sumo Kutchipatchi :p walked up and asked Young Mimitchi to feed him good things for money.She agreed, and started cooking for him. She cooked a bunch of food. The Kutchipatchi ate it all in one bite. "MORE!!!" he yelled. Young Mimitchi kept on giving him food until Kutchipatchi got so big his head crashed through the ceiling. He was the biggest Kutchipatchi ever! He started rolling towards TamaTown hall! Young Mimitchi had to stop him!

Nobody was in TamaTown hall at the time, except a little babytchi on the roof! Young Mimitchi climbed up and picked up the babytchi. Sumo Kutchipatchi was about to hit the building! Young Mimitchi screamed as Sumo Kutchipatchi hit the building, she and the babytchi fell down, bounced off his tummy, and flew to China. O_O

so the babyitchi and the :eek: had a black out and wock up and said where am i and the babytchi stayed whit :D and then :D had mony in here poket and bought 2 tickits one for :D and one for the babytchi

When they got back to TamaTown Sumo Kutchipatchi was rolling everywhere and wrecking buildings!

young mimitchi said: I HAVE A PROBLEM! I FED SUMO KUCHIPATCHI TOO MUCH!

a mametchi just walked by. he was getting so mad that he bursted. a gozarutchi flew out. the gozarutchi threw a dart at sumo kuchipatchi. suddenly...

the sumo kuchipatchi flew away like a balloon. all the food came FLYING out. Young Mimitchi just took the money, all the money sumo kuchipatchi had. just then, <_< , just the same violetchi at the beggining came and yelled: MY CAR! THAT KUCHIPATCHI RUINED IT! Young Mimitchi sighed and started building a car.

and so she fixed :) car and got 100,000,000,000,000,000 gotchi points and she told her mom that she is never to young to have a job

her mum saw all that money young mimitchi made and congratulated her. but still said that she needed to wait another 4 months.

Young Mimitchi sighed and said: Listen. i built a house, fixed a car, solved a sumo kuchipatchi problem and saved a baybitchi. i have 200,000,000,100,000,700 gotchi points. even an ADULT, INCLUDING YOU, cannot afford this much money. stop tellinmg me that i'm too young :blink:

WHEN 4 MONTHS PAST SHEH GROWED UP TO BE A BEUTIFUL ^_^ AND THEN SHE GOT A JOB AND GOT 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 KNOW HE IS BEUTIFUL AND RICH AND SHE GOT MARRIED WHIT :D AND HAD 2 BABY BOY CHILDREN THE END

WHEN 4 MONTHS PAST SHEH GROWED UP TO BE A BEUTIFUL :D AND THEN SHE GOT A JOB AND GOT 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 KNOW HE IS BEUTIFUL AND RICH AND SHE GOT MARRIED WHIT :D AND HAD 2 BABY BOY CHILDREN THE END
wonderful ending! thanks everyone that join ed! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back