Young Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Ashlee♥

Reaction score
1) Does it ever matter what Generation your tamagotchi is on to get a Young Mametchi?

What i mean is will you have a better chance of getting a Young Mametchi if your on an odd Gen. better than an even Gen.? Or the other way around?

2) Can you give me some tips on getting a Young Mametchi?

Thankyou! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Does it ever matter what Generation your tamagotchi is on to get a Young Mametchi?
What i mean is will you have a better chance of getting a Young Mametchi if your on an odd Gen. better than an even Gen.? Or the other way around?

2) Can you give me some tips on getting a Young Mametchi?

Thankyou! :mellow:
Sorry, you NEED an odd generation to get a Yangu Mametchi. You can get Yangu Mimitchi on an even generation though.

Nothing to do with lowering chances.

What in the heck is yangu? i'M talking about american Version three!
young spelled wrong

^-^ give people a break with typos, they do happen :D

mimitchi and mametchi are a pair of the two best tams, just like kutchipatchi and memetchi are a pair of average tams. and they require the EXACT same level of care in different generations. so, they are equal (like :D and :D )

With all the Mametchi characters, it is only possible to get them on an odd generation. For all the Mimitchi characters, it is only possible to get them on an even generation. But Mametchi and Mimitchi both come from perfect care. It's just that the generations are different.

Memetchi and Kuchipatchi are both odd generation tamagotchis just to let you know. Memetchi comes from pretty good care and Kuchipatchi comes from average care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back