Young_Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Tamas!

Reaction score
Infront of the P.C with a tub of ice cream!
How come we made such a big deal over tamakitten and roxyangels deaths that turned out be be fakes but we've hardly payed any attention to the sad loss of young_mimitchi?

What makes her loss less important and could we give a little sympathy to tamakitten, forgive and forget.

What??? Dead as in well...really dead?? How did they die? Thats scary. And really sad. How???

Drowned?? In hurricane Katrina?? Aww, that's really sad. Regards to all friens of mimitchi. I'm very sorry. Here in England we don't have v.many natural disasters. Those who knew mimitchi, I really really sorry.

I may start up a memorial topic on (non)tamatalk as soon as I have proof of her death. Best, Sis Wolf. XX

Drowned?? In hurricane Katrina?? Aww, that's really sad. Regards to all friens of mimitchi. I'm very sorry. Here in England we don't have v.many natural disasters. Those who knew mimitchi, I really really sorry.
she never drowned in hurricane Katrina.... she drowned somewhere else...

That is just sick. Why should they wreck other's life only for them to find out they are alive and the greiving was for nothing. You people make me [SIZE=14pt]sick!!![/SIZE] I don't know how you can stand making peoples lives horrid then on being found out fail to admit. Hey, maybe I shouldn't shoot the messenger boi. But, its bad to spread rumors too. Sorry if I was too mean. I am just angry.

Regards,

Sister Wolf

That is just sick. Why should they wreck other's life only for them to find out they are alive and the greiving was for nothing. You people make me [SIZE=14pt]sick!!![/SIZE] I don't know how you can stand making peoples lives horrid then on being found out fail to admit. Hey, maybe I shouldn't shoot the messenger boi. But, its bad to spread rumors too. Sorry if I was too mean. I am just angry. Regards,

Sister Wolf
No matter what mood you are in you always use the same post icon! Like the one I am using now! :( Why?! Lol

Regards,

DarkCore :hitodetchi:

I don't know why I do it. It's just an unconcious habit. WEeird huh?? Sometimes I change but I have to think about it !!

Well this is the thread they posted about it all: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=17299&hl=

I however haven't read all of it so I have no idea what's going on now. But the bit I read said it was young mimitchi that drowned saving tamakitten not the way they had said it.

But as I said I don't know what's true I haven't been keeping up really. I'm just posting that link so people can read it if they want to know what the people have said.

Well this is the thread they posted about it all: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=17299&hl=
I however haven't read all of it so I have no idea what's going on now. But the bit I read said it was young mimitchi that drowned saving tamakitten not the way they had said it.

But as I said I don't know what's true I haven't been keeping up really. I'm just posting that link so people can read it if they want to know what the people have said.
I read it all. I made one big post telling how I felt about it. I will never forgive those members. :hitodetchi:

So what has really happened then? I haven't kept up with it so have no idea if anyone has really died at all.

Sorry if I seem like a gossip or something, I would just like to know if someone deserves condolences etc.

Its [SIZE=14pt]lies[/SIZE]. All lies. I am sorry but there are many evil people out there. :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back