YOUR 1ST TAMA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Version: 2.

Name: Vick/Vicki

Growth: ShiroPuchitchi--Marutchi--Ringotchi--Pyonchitchi

Version: 1 // [ pink and purple, got two at once >.< ]

Name: Eggy / Mike

What is was when it was an adult: Never got there [ the batteries died ] //

my first tamagotchi was a v3.

Name:Alexa

(I was really new to tamagotchi, and I thought it was a girl.)

I actually got into them back when they first came out. Back when Tamagotchis were the expensive name brand and there were hundreds of cheap knockoffs. Electronic toys used to be a HUGE thing when I was still in grade school. Now, I'm back into them after not picking one up in over 6 years!

Older version...all the way! It was a transparent yellow with black buttons, P2. It's broken, but I've found one exactly like it on Ebay, so I have that and other ancestor Tamas right now. :)

Well mine was a pink v3 with bows,it was very cute.I tried to name it Austin but I ended up naming him Aust,lol! :furawatchi: .Sadly he died at age 1 because I didn't feed him :furawatchi: .And thats all I remember because that was 2 years ago at least.

mine was a v2 with the circles still have it and planning to paint it.got it three years ago.my first was Ethan and i just recently name my v4.5 after him i miss him *sob* he was a :) very cute and called him my "bubbala" *giggle* i killed his granddaghter by accident *bigsob* .left her alone for a few mins then forgot her when i came back she was dead *sobs*.

My frist tama fell on the groud and broke ;)

V2

I forget the name

girl

hanatchi

My first Tamagotchi was a Version 1. I even remember the day I got it! It was a Saturday, here's what happened:

It was Friday, and I went around my friend's house for a sleepover. She had a Version 1, and I couldn't stop playing it. The next day, I got one, and I was sooo happy! :lol:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back