Your Bedroom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gots pictures of mine! Yay!

My bedroom from the door (yes it is very small because of the huge bed I have)>>>> Bedroom from door

My dresser>>>>Dresser

My Other Wall (I only showed part of the wall with stuff on it, and that is all I can fit in one picture)>>>>My Bed

My other wall 2 (yes that is my window, that wall doesn't really have anything on it)>>>>My other wall 2

My other other wall (that is my Tama Wall. NOTE: Not all of my tamagotchis are on the wall)>>>>My other other wall

My Dresser 2>>>>My Dresser 2

My bed>>>>My bed

The top of my bed (as you can probably see I looove stuffed animals! <33)>>>>The top of my bed

My cuboard (is that what it's called) with my stuff>>>>My cuboard (that what you called it?)

My floor>>>>My floor

My room wouldn't be so tiny if I had a smaller bed >.<

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
I gots pictures of mine! Yay!
My bedroom from the door (yes it is very small because of the huge bed I have)>>>> Bedroom from door

My dresser>>>>Dresser

My Other Wall (I only showed part of the wall with stuff on it, and that is all I can fit in one picture)>>>>My Bed

My other wall 2 (yes that is my window, that wall doesn't really have anything on it)>>>>My other wall 2

My other other wall (that is my Tama Wall. NOTE: Not all of my tamagotchis are on the wall)>>>>My other other wall

My Dresser 2>>>>My Dresser 2

My bed>>>>My bed

The top of my bed (as you can probably see I looove stuffed animals! <33)>>>>The top of my bed

My cuboard (is that what it's called) with my stuff>>>>My cuboard (that what you called it?)

My floor>>>>My floor

My room wouldn't be so tiny if I had a smaller bed >.<

C~M
I envy you XD.

My room is so...erm...unoriginal. When I get older, TOTAL makeover...

EDIT: Cute cat! (Its in picture of floor.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm too lazy to get my camera, so I'll just describe it. Clockwise, from the door: Chest of drawers, a bedside table, a bed, a small chest of drawers filled with yarn, a shelf full of stuffed animals, a bookshelf, another small chest of drawers, laundry basket, a shelf filled with yarn. I have a green carpet and posters and Tamagotchi pakages on my walls. :)

My bedroom is filled with clothes, books, pens and pencils, paper. Yea, I guess you can say it's messy. :eek:

Mine was all pink, even princess wallpaper *Gags* Until my dad re-painted it, we painted it teal, It has pink shades, and pink carpet. Most of my stuff is messy, X.x

Ill get some pictures tomorrow when Im not tired. And I can clean it before 1 am, when I watch South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back