Your Bedroom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Joanne*~

Reaction score
What does your Bedroom look like mine has Pink walls with A white Woedrobe with all my dresses in it and my black shoes at the top and a box for my sock s and a box for my hair ribbons then i have a bed witch os silver with a Pink bed cover wich is plane and then i have a small basket to jeep all my bears in there and i have a window with pink plane curtians on it

No,

I wish I could have a cool bedroom which phones and computers in it. But I guess I have to live with a plain old-style room..

My room is painted yellow no patterns, Has a computer and Radio, Soon a hamster cage! Yipee, one bed and loads of tamas.

My bedroom is mixed with diferent colors like pink, purple, green, sea foam green, baby and sjy blue, coral, and violet. I have alot of Tinkerbelle stuff, three posters of Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, and Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp. :)

My bed is a Day bed and I have ALOT of Webkinz and other stuffed animals on it. On my window seat I have MORE stuffed animals and a window. XD Then to the right of that I have a desk with my make up case on it, my jewelery box, my drawers, and my beloved Computer!!!!!! ♥♥♥ And my phone and purse. :D :D

I would post pics but I don't know how. :(

Could someone please post some pics of their room? :)

*AG11*

My room has Blue walls with blue daisy curtains a TV innit snd 2 wordrobes full of clothes with y bed in the misslr and a dressing table

My room right now, is a horrible mess. But I'm cleaning it tommrow. ^____^

Anyway, my room is very small but has alot in it. It has a small T.V, a loft bed (aka a bunk bed with no bottom bunk) and under my bed is a desk, a basket of random stuff, CDs, books and other stuff. I have an old baby change table that's been painted and cleaned to but my T.Y beenie babies and stuff on, and the 2nd part is for my Webkinz, then the bottom is ortaments. I have a closet with old clothes and stuff, the two big dressers that have clothes and random stuff.

My room is also covered with a million posters, and they keep falling down.. :)

My rec room is considered my other room. It has 2 couches, a big TV, a computer (which I'm on right now) and one of the couches is dedicated to my collection of stuffed animals. I gotta take a picture of it sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
He he that is soo coool I love the shower curtain!! you can see you in the miror!!! that is wicked!

I don't have anything right now! Call me miss plain jane! :)

Your room is like mine!

I think we have the same bed but my bed is bigger.

And your room is larger I have a tiny room because my brother had to take the bigger room just because he is older. lol

But in the picture of your bed,

where did you get that thing that is like a pink wall purse thinger that has pictures and things on it?

-love4tamas

Mine is black and red walls with wrestling posters, wrestling blankets, wrestling pillows, and wrestling figures!!

I have a tv in my room and a big closet

My room is covered with westling posters!!

I really don't feel like describing my room but its really neat and girly girlish!~

My bedroom has small pink bouquet flowers on the wall and it´s pretty much filled with autographs and letters from the hp actors(J.k included)

the wordrobe is quite big,next to my bed i have a chest which i keep my nightligth,cd player, alarm clock and some cd´s on it.

It´s a quite small bedroom :)

My room has a door, which has two locks on it. One of the locks is a bolt, so you can lock it from the inside, and the other is a bolt, which keeps the half top of the door connected to the bottom half. If you undo the bolt, you can have the door half open, so the door is closed, but you can see out of it.

The walls of my room are light blue, I have a dark blue wooden bed, and a light brown wooden desk, and next to my desk is a wooden bookshelf of almost the same color. One of my walls is almost completely covered by windows. I have a closet, and if you open it, my dresser is inside. Next to my bed is a dark green wooden bedside table. I have a slanted roof, so on one side of my room, the ceiling is about eight feet high, and then it gradually rises and ends up about fifteen feet high.

Im gonna move and my house was for rent when we got it, so the walls arent really any color. My bed is always messy! My table's usually messy!!!! My drawers are great places to dig for things other than outside!!!! And my closet is a nightmare!!!!

I have a keyboard where I like to compose music for all the songs I like. Above my bed is a Cinnamoroll picture, and a picture of skates. I have posters all over my walls, and one of them is a poster of Kristi Yamaguchi!! I have a boom box, and a radio/cassete player (I have two music systems cuz my boom box eats tapes), and Im going to get an iPod!!!!!

Oh, and my room is half the size of a classroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back