Your "Big Holiday Gift"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My iPod nano. My old one kinda broke. My brothers (all of them) one was an xbox 360 with sonic unleashed.

My cellphone.

It's pretty good.. I guess.

But I wanted a Alto Flute [A VERY expensive flute, more expensive than a cellphone, but less than a car.] for Jazz band.. But their like... $700-$1000. Srsly.

But the price is worth it. Alto Flutes have a beautiful sound [Like all flutes and relatives]. =3

[i want to get better grades for one.]

I got a very very lovely Lumix Digital Camera. I lurrrve it. :3

Whoa...everybody gets good stuff. But I didn't really get a lot because my family doesn't have that much of money... Well, Merry Christmas everyone!
Well, the most important thing is that you have your family.

I got a really big lego set (yes I know I'm a geek) called the lego star wars sandcrawler.

A bearded dragon, I just set up his tank, I can't wait to get him <3

Fender Black and White Starcaster electric guitar.<3 With an amp.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Lucky. I'd love a purple computer.

I got my Kodak digital camera. =]

I got New bed sheets or theme, whatever you want to call it xP

3 Chinese Dwarf Hamsters I got today..So Its kinda like a Christmas Gift.

Me new laptop!!!! It's got vista and everything..! And the Wii Fit!!! ;) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
AND MY COMPUTER'S PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Awsum what kind of laptop is it? I have an Apple laptop which today found out that it's not Windows Vista is MAC :]

Mines white with an apple on it, like all of the apple products, it has an apple. But I had this rainbow apple sticker (like the apple logo, but, well, rainbow!) and I put it over the apple on the laptop and it looks so cute! ^^

Awsum what kind of laptop is it? I have an Apple laptop which today found out that it's not Windows Vista is MAC :]
Mines white with an apple on it, like all of the apple products, it has an apple. But I had this rainbow apple sticker (like the apple logo, but, well, rainbow!) and I put it over the apple on the laptop and it looks so cute! ^^
My dad's nickname is Mac o___o

The Wii with the games Wii Sports (Which is already included), Call of Duty, Guitar Hero; World Tour, and Super Smash Bros 8D

And my 5 new tamas 8DD

I got so many!

I love all the presents I got. I got no bad presents this year!

I got:

-A laptop (I `m using it right now. :) )

Digital Camera

-A sweet printer for the laptop. It has a little screen on the top and everything.

-A snowboarding helmet for my snowboarding field trips.

-A portable video player.

-Clothing

-Stocking accesories

-Wii games (A game called circus and another video game where you can choose a one movie out of like 100 and then you act it out in video game form)

-$100 (Oh yeah baybayyy)

-Gift cards to movie theadres, best buy and so many other i can't remember.

-MP3 Player that comes with a dock and some free music!

and some more that I can`t remember..

Oh my, i got alot this year...

OH YES THE AWESOMEST GIVE OF THEM ALL (I think)

2 KITTIES!

one is white with blue eyes (my sister hogs him and it pisses me off cause she`s so flipping cute -.-` Like she claimed it and yeah) .

And the other one is a black one with greenish yellow eyes. It`s snuggly when its tired and playful when it`s awake). Eh who cares if my sister hogs the white one. Both of them like my room best anyways. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back