Your Bunnyhero lab pets.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeccaChick

Reaction score
Hey! If you are wondering what Bunnyhero labs is, then read this! It is a little place where you can play games, chat, and make your own little vurtual pet! Is that cool or what? First, you pick your animal. It can be a horse, baby chick, hamster, and more! Next, you chose its color, your pet's name, and the creator's (you) name. Some of the pets do really cool things. I have a cat. It plays with a kitty toy, eats food, (if you open the can), and it will hop into its little basket to play and sleep. I also wanted to tell you that you can make your own!If you click on the underlined code above, and after you play and feed my pet chick, cheepers, you scroll down a little then you click make my own pet. :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :nyatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back