Your closet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
I was cleaning out my closet a few minutes ago and I thought of a question to ask TT!

Is your closet messy? Got pictures? SHARE!

As for me, now mines cclean! maybe I'll share a picture soon!

I consider my closet messy. There's a shelf on the top of it that my mom keeps all of her junk on, and everytime I ask her if I can take it all out, she gets really angry. Other than that, it's very clean. I have my dresser in it, and about six things on the hanger next to it.

I'll take a picture and post it in a day or two, we don't have a digital camera, only disposable ones, so we need to wait for it to get developed.

Last edited by a moderator:
My closet is a dump area. X.X The rest of my room is neat and organized, and I spend my my time there.

Kind of. Well, it has a huge marine sword in it, a hugemongous bullet shell that's half the size of my head and a bunch of other clutter- some of which isn't even mine [ahem, the sword for instance]. xP

All of my room is tidy, all my cupboards etc. I think my mum has a problem - she can't stand any mess, she'll start tidying my room and I'll tell her I'll do it in a minute but she can't help herself. It's probably a good trate for her being so clean and tidy. I don't like messy things either but I can tolerate it for an hour or so, but then I'll have to clean it up.

My closet is a mess. Although, I don't keep clothes in it. The clothes in there aren't even mine! Like other members of my household's clothing items. And I also have toys in there! GO TOYS!!!

Hm, my closet is organized! :)

I love to organize! I have my clothes hanging, and I have shelfs full of books (that i never read)

and I have my scrapebooking stuff in there! :D It's pretty sweet!

-NINJA

If I could open my closet door, maybe I could tell you. I dunno. It won't budge under the weight of everything I've shoved in there :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Definetly. xD

The clothes are neat, but you can't see the floor. I have bags of different baby toys and things, and it's just like a hurricane hit.

Mine was messy, but my mom cleaned it. :( Which is good. I'm kind of lazy and I finally got my mom to clean it for me. Plus it was so messy you couldn't even walk inside it.

C~M

I strive to keep my closet organized. If it's messy I clean it up ASAP. I'll go kung fu on anyone who'll attempt to mess up my closet >.>

*bursts out laughing* MESSY!? My closet is beyond messy! And it can never be fixed! Old school supplies and work is thrown all over the floor of my closet, along with bags of unworn clothes. Boxes and old toys, and just random junk. Hanging from my closet is multiple different clothes...mostly dresses, or formal things. At the very top of my closet there are things jammed in such as blankets, baby stuff, old lamps, ect. ect.

xD Same with under my bed. It's stuffed to the brim with junk......I cant even fit my cat under there anymore. :) My hamster would probably get lost if I ever put him down there.

~TGD

My closest is always a messy/tidy comba. I have a mountain of Pants and I keep a few Unopened barbies on the top, they are collectors. Along with a Peggy Sue porclein doll.

I keep these fugly dresses I nevar wear, along with my shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back