Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a new addition to my collection today and my Nano Turtle is gone, so I will make a new pic of my collection tomorrow, as it's too dark for it now. ;)

Here are only Tamagotchis. I am waiting for 3 vpets to come in mail, so I'll wait with making a pic until they arrive.

tumblr_mw1u06ZMDY1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw1u06ZMDY1soif0yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mw1u06ZMDY1soif0yo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mw1u06ZMDY1soif0yo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mw1u06ZMDY1soif0yo5_500.jpg

tumblr_mw1u06ZMDY1soif0yo6_500.jpg

Here are only Tamagotchis. I am waiting for 3 vpets to come in mail, so I'll wait with making a pic until they arrive.

tumblr_mw1u06ZMDY1soif0yo1_500.jpg
I love your 'Crystal Snow' Tamagotchi Nano shell! I've always liked that one (my favourite shell design from Wave 2), but have always put off getting one. I've also always liked that V4.5 shell, with the Ura characters on it. Great collection! :)

i took updated photos of my collection:

Tamas

Nanos

Included a paper with a couple on the way, or at least "on the way" (i have a terrible feeling i may never see the dino and will end up having to ask for a refund. i gave it 3 weeks originally, the seller said they mailed it back to her house, so she endedu p going to the post office to "reship it." i reset the "shipping timer" on tuesday which was the first business day since the supposed mixup. still dont have it. its only going roughly 3 hours driving distance, and local mail/no customs. ugh.)

Gigas

Others

Grand total of 61! i didnt think it was that many...

I have, up to date:

- Pink P's

- White Tama-Go

- 2 fake V2

- 1 fake V1

And TRYING to win this V5 with a design I've always wanted, on Ebay. :lol:

WISH LIST:

- Angelgotchi (White/Gold or Pink/White, but NOT yellow!!!)

- Oceangotchi

- Tamagotchi Forest

- Devilgotchi (OKAY not like I'm going to spend 300$ on one while I need a PC :p but I'm allowed to dream... haha :wub: )

- Blue or green Deka Tamagotchi

- Nano Tamagotchi (any colors are fine, but I prefer pink or blue :lol: )

- Tamagotchi Friends

...and yeah mom thinks I have way to much tamas ALREADY. :D

I have

1x V1

3x V2

2x V3

3x V4

1x V4.5

3x V5

1x V6

1x Tama Go

1x Japanese ID L

1x tamagotchi P's

1x Ketai Akai

1x Mini

Tamagotchi items

Tamagotchi book

Tamgotchi film

Stickers

Playset

I think I just bought that V2 I've been keeping my eye on.

What? Really? The V2 I've been keeping my eye on for quite a while? Candy lollipops V2?
Practically too good to be true :lol:

Carol, your v1 is so pretty. v2 too, transparent tamas look so good when they are have some pretty dark color...

I have the transparent pink v3, the glow-in-the-dark v4, and the pink "I love my family" design v5. All three are currently running. I hope to get more soon.

Have;

• Pink P's
  • Headphones V6
  • Cookie Dough V5
  • White Tama-Go
  • Pink Tama-Go
  • 2X fake ^3^
  • Purple ET Virtual Pet

Want;

1. Nano
  2. TFriends
  3. Angelgotchi
  4. Circus P's Pierce
  5. Sanrio P's Pierce
  6. Entama/Uratama

Carol, your v1 is so pretty. v2 too, transparent tamas look so good when they are have some pretty dark color...
Thank you <3 I think so too! I consider my v2 one of my few favourite tamas ;D

Hm, I'm gonna need a new collection pic soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back