Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection just grew by one--I picked up my dark blue Tama Suku from the post office. It is used, but almost in pristine condition. Now I have to learn how to play it. It's a version 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Very nice collection, but has lots of "repeats". Nothing wrong with that; I have 2 Uratamas with the same shell design (see avvie). But 4 or 5 of the same? Overkill.
Mine's been like that too recently, but for me it's because I tend to buy mine in sets/lots, and then I have trouble parting with them even if they're repeats, especially if they're shell designs I like, because I'm like oh what if I drop this one or something. xD

Collection:

1 P1

1 Angel

2 V2

2 V3

1 V4

2 Famitama (1 Royal)

2 Music Star

1 TamaGo

2 Entama

1 Uratama

1 Chibi

1 Mini

1 Tamago-chu

1 TMGC+C

1 IDL (15th Anniversary)

Wishlist

1 TMGC+C (Black)

1 V2 (Transparent)

1 V3 (Transparent)

1 V4.5

Since it's my new account, I can show mine once more. ;D I am waiting to get a few new additions to make a new photo. ;)

tumblr_n77d8kKEC51soif0yo1_500.jpg

I've recently added a New ID L Yellow, and I've bought a Princess Spacy too. I saw it on Ebay for £15/$25 with shipping so I had to get it. So happy :)

I just bought a regular Keitai (black pixels). It's my first one. It's the one in my avvie. Should be here next week. ETA: Dosen't have "Tamagotchi" across the top though.

I'm finally getting a Tama Fure. Been looking for one that was reasonably priced for a long time. I should have it by the 9th of Sept., since it's coming from Florida and not Japan. I can't wait til it gets here!!

My collection grew by one--Tama Fure arrived. I only ordered it 3 days ago, but it came from Florida, not Japan.

I've got a pink V3, and I have a Café deu TMGC coming from Ebay! I'm trying to bid on another right now, but it's not going so well!

I used to have a glow in the dark one!!

I've got: one V4.5, one V5 and one V5.5, all European models. I ordered a Tamagotchi iD L (English version) yesterday... So excited for it to arrive! ^_^

I love the whole digital/virtual pet genre, video games and devices. I had a few of the V1s and V2s in middle school, but sadly those were stolen from me. My wife recently surprised me with a couple V4.5s and I got a couple Tamagotchi Friends US editions for a trade of some polymer clay things I made, so here's my small collection for now... Will be getting more soon! :)

photo-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back