Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 1 TamaFriend Dream town so now its 2 V3's 2 V2's, 1 tfdt and 1tfdt on the way.

Hopefully will have enough to order my idls on Friday. I will make a second collection video once my last three tamas come in.

But here is my first showing off my V2's and V3's and was done before I got the friends ordered.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

This is my collection. It's really grown in the past couple of months. Both pictures are the same, just from different angles.

tumblr_nu28pdmieT1qh820go1_500.jpg

tumblr_nu28pdmieT1qh820go2_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a yellow w/vines Morino to my collection in April, a purple Japanese iDL in early May (to replace my iDLe which I retired), an aqua Dinkie Dino (Japanese) in May, a blue Cheeks Chan in April, a paint your own V5.5 (white) in May, and just got a blue marble V4.5 a week or so ago. I got VERY good deals on all of them (paid less than 20 dollars individually).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 tamas, 3 of which currently don't work, two have stripped screws. Btw they are all of the friends series.

I have sold or given away everything listed under this spoiler:

Japanese P2 series 2, North American Mini rainbow, Tama-GO green, Tama-GO blue, Tama-GO white, V2 candy lollipops, V3 bubbles, V4 lavender jigsaw pieces, V4 yellow and purple with circles, V4.5 puzzle pieces, two V4.5 translucent green with purple, V5 pink family, V6 blue with silver microphone, Akai pink with snow, +C, iD, P's, Suku 1 white green orange and blue pattern, Uratama 2007 city lights pattern, Tamagotchi 4U
That's at least a couple hundred dollars' worth of stuff, right?

I've purchased/own the following: Japanese Ocean, Japanese Angel, vintage case, Angel case

Pictures:

adea81cc59.png
caa872f50b.png
d23fe7598f.png
f9b8ef3495.png

I will updating my collection video soon because my collection is now compete.

2 Tamagotchi V3's

2 Tamagotchi V2's

2 Tamagotchi Friends DreamTowns

2 Tamagotchi IDLEs

2 Tamagotchi P's

Here is a picture of my collection. Only adding to the collection when and if the US comes out with the color tamas. https://instagram.com/p/8yUba7EpwR/?taken-by=driftyalison0

My current collection is small because I have only just gotten back into them but I'm really into tamas right now. What I have listed as at home, I'm running.

At home:

Connection V2 (E)

IDL (E)

4u (J)

And on the way I have:

Connection V1/2 (J) (the seller was ambiguous but it is legit. Gonna double check it when it arrives)

I'm also bidding on:

C grade IDL (J)

Hopefully after II will be able to get another 4u too!

tumblr_nxj7wbAtSM1ul5ohjo1_540.jpg

My collection at the moment!! Not pictured are a Glam Rock Music Star, a Techno Sound Music Star (both lost), and a Blue with Flowers V2, which is not with me and has rows of missing pixels (the V4 in the picture was originally white with coloured spots, but i painted over it with nail polish ages ago, then tried to remove it with nail polish remover; it's also kinda broken)

I'll also be getting a Lovely Melody iD soon!! (the shell with the music note on it)

Well, its been a very long time since i posted on tamatalk but i have found myself coming back a lot more lately cause of the chilled atmosphere so i thought id share my newest collection pics and its grown once again! And i have built a huge shelving system for it haha...

https://instagram.com/p/9UBDYlxpqw/?taken-by=oddsandendswithlove

https://instagram.com/p/9UBGvyRpq6/?taken-by=oddsandendswithlove

https://instagram.com/p/9UBKPIxprG/?taken-by=oddsandendswithlove
Wow! Your collection's gotten huge! (... must be a nightmare to dust 'em! :p )

A lot has happened in the past month and my little collection has grown a little ;u;

tumblr_nyb36iXBCv1qij0zfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nyckteRVty1qij0zfo1_500.jpg

I know the 4Us have a very blue looking screen but that was me adjusting the colours so the shells showed their colours correctly :c
Oh boy does my collection grow bigger with time c:

37cb8fe6bb.jpg
I had to buy a new storage bag for the ones I'm not running ;A; I will have to upgrade it again soon by the looks of it! I also keep the batteries and screwdrivers that I need for my tamas in the top. It is a cheap makeup bag off Ebay that ended up working way better than I thought. (also yes, I painted the golden ring on my purple 4U to be silver because it looks so much better)

A new tama was given to me for christmas too!

d2482fce68.jpg

On top of that I have a v1 and Angelgotchi on the way!

Bonus: My tamagezis!

d32d6c8042.jpg
26c564022d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back