Your computer.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
So, tell us about your computer.

My monitor is Samsung SyncMaster 226bw

It's a gaming monitor.

I think my computer is just random computer parts that my dad put together.

I use Windows XP black OS. Or Windows 7 beta. I'm not sure.

I have a Dell Inspiron ( windows vista )

Its color is red. My brother has the same one in yellow and my parents have some sort of mac.

My computer is a generic Windows XP Professional. Nothing special. I have two monitors hooked up to it, though. They're ancient. *looks for the names* the bigger one is CTXtra Color Monitor, the little one is AST SVGA-LR. Whatever that means.

My old computer was my baby. He was a Windows 2000 Professional built on NT technology, ancient. Daddy had him custom made for work, and I got him when Dad got a new one. I miss him ;o;

Last edited by a moderator:
The computer I'm on is a Compaq Presario.

I am gonna get a new laptop soon.

This is all for the meantime D:

[SIZE=9pt]When I got a laptop, I was gonna get a Macbook, or the mini one [same as Ksenia]. [/SIZE]

But instead I got an Dell Inspiron 1525.

It's just a plain black one [exactly the same as the pic], so that if I ever sell it on eBay or whatever, there's a better chance of it being bought.

We have 7 computers/laptops altogether. 5 of them are Macs. My mum likes Macs. :p

My very large Window acer that is Vista. Well, thats the computer. (The vista part.)

My mini little tiny Asus Eee PC. It's a mini laptop.https://www.mypcalaska.com/images/uploads/a...1xp_black_1.jpg

I got a picture with a hand so you guys can see how small it is.

It's tiny, and the screen is also tiny, but I love it to bits.

I decorated it with a few smiley face stickers :) Hehe.
I remember when you showed me, Starry and Weiwei that pic on MSN. My mum saw the picture and said "So this Kenzie has to read really small font?" and I just thought it was funny she thought your name was Kenzie.

Anyway, my computer is an Acer AC711. This but black Like I said on MSN It's not as good as Ksenia's, Starry's, or Weiwei's by far. I like Ksenia's tiny laptop.

My computer died.

It wasn't special. It was just very old.

But now I have a laptop.

It's an Acer of somesorts, and it's has a navy blue top. It's also somewhat big with a big screen, and that makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back