Your Dream Sweet16!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancerRachel

Reaction score
Here You Can post what your dream sweet 16 would be. Even If it is small I want to know. So go ahead and get to typing!

well id like it to be only my special friends. and i would have Fall Out Boy play. afterwards talk to them even more than what i did

:]] wow great haha

Ok, First I'd invite everyone who is special to me... Parents, best friends etc.

Second we'd have heaps of music.

The food would be from all different countries.

I'd prepare by:

Buying awesome clothes (Probably awesome jeans and a nice shirt)

Getting my hair and nails done (If I have any nails that is... I bite them)

Calling a million people and just randomly screaming.

That's about all... My Sweet Sixteen will be very memorable because I will plan it with some of the best party planners ever... My parents!

I have it planned! I will rent a limo and pick up my 8 besties, we will see a movie and after go to the Pancake Palour for dinner. Then we will come back to my house and have a sleepover!

I'd prepare by:

getting two new outfits.

getting my hair done.

getting my nails done.

killing myself with nerves.

I have a reputation to hold. I have the best parties and all my friends have told me that! Two years ago I had a giant one with 10 friends and a sleepover, last year I had one with four friends, we had a sleep over and went out for dinner and this year me and 4 friends are going to see The Simpsons Movie(it comes out on my birthday) and we are renting a Velcro wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back