Your Eye Colour

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes are blue ( I guess) every one who sees me really close says they are green but every one else says they are blue. oficially they would be blue, but I just call them blue green.

It depends on the lighting and on the day, but they vary between emerald green and deep brown. Usually they're green, though.

Most boys at school love my eyes, so I disagree with you cluck_cluck_chicken. I think boys like every colour. My old boyfriend used to say my eyes looked like a mix between the night sky and an evergreen forest o_O. I think it's a pretty combination, just an interesting way of describing...

Really bright blue. Some people come up to me and say "are those contacts?" Not to brag, but I think my eyes are really pretty. :]
Your eyes are probably like on of my best friends at schools eyes.

They're really pretty, thats why I was saying I wish I had blue ones because I hers are so nice xD.

We did this servey in class when we had some random teacher because or normal one didn't show up of what eyecolours people have.

I was the only one with green..? o_O

~Mango

Your eyes are probably like on of my best friends at schools eyes.They're really pretty, thats why I was saying I wish I had blue ones because I hers are so nice xD.

We did this servey in class when we had some random teacher because or normal one didn't show up of what eyecolours people have.

I was the only one with green..? o_O

~Mango
Yeah. I do look like I have contacts in. But I don't. Some people tell me I have the prettiest eyes they've ever seen. Hahah, I don't agree, though,

[SIZE=8pt]When you look far away my eyes are black, when you do a close up on me it looks brown, and sometimes when it's really sunny it turns light brown. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My eye color changes by itself! o_o

it goes from:

1. Dark Brown

2. Hazel

3. Light Brown

they change every few days....

My eyes are more of a dark chocolate brown. ♥ I love them as they are. I used to wish they were blue when I was younger, but I realized when I got older that they looked perfectly fine as they are. :)

My eyes are very dark brown. My grandmas eyes have green around her pupil and then outside of that there is brown. I like her eyes. Mine are a pretty shade of brown. When people look at me, 95% of them they look in my eyes. Especially this one boy..... ick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and guess what, these are the eye colors of people in my family!

Me- brown

mom- brown

6 year bro- brown

9 year bro- blue green

2 year bro- crystal blue green (cute for a baby!)

dad- blue green

sister- crystal blue green (also cute for a little girl, shes 4)

Ha ha, sucks huh? I have straight brown hair and my sister has curly blonde hair. Makes me so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back