~*Your Favorite MONTH*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what month were you born in?

• January

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love july. its when my birthday is =) i was born two days after 'independece day'. so yah..
July- gets too hot sometimes but i love it because itss summer(& cause mah b-day) :chohimetchi:

i also like June because:..:---its spring and the snow melts and trees start blooming and its really beautiful when everything has nice bright spring colours!! =) :nyatchi:
but summer starts in june! and there's never snow in june! all the snow is gone by like, the beginning of april! well this is where i live so i don't know if the temperature where u live is really cold or what! :pochitchi:

My birthday is in March, but I like June! Why? Because my school gets out at the start of June, and then it's summer! It's also not too hot, but the mornings aren't usually very cold either. (In July the mornings are sometimes very cold, and the days can get to be in the 90s.) And I know that I have an entire summer left, until I have to go back to school.

i love july. its when my birthday is =) i was born two days after 'independece day'. so yah..
July- gets too hot sometimes but i love it because itss summer(& cause mah b-day) :furawatchi:

i also like June because:..:---its spring and the snow melts and trees start blooming and its really beautiful when everything has nice bright spring colours!! =) :huh:
June is in Summer...

My favourite month is April becuase it's my birthday month and because it is normally the laid back month. April is in Autumn (Fall) here in Australia and it's really cool and not too hot. The only problem is that there is not cricket in April! Boo hoo!

Oh wow! Austrailia and Canada REALLY have their differences!! April is autumn over there, and here, April is SPRING!! Wow..the world is going backwards!! LOL jkjk :) ;)

looks like the most popular months are june and november!!

My opinion on november: too cold :) lol but its still nice sometimes. it all depends on the temperature! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back