Your favorite way of carrying your tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on a thread somewhere that someone sewed a secret pocket on the inside of their skirt so they could sneak their tama to school. It was pretty sweet actually; wonder who that was . . .

I made a new crochet case for my iD L 15th Anniversary yesterday. ^_^

tumblr_nrh4qq3ZF51soif0yo1_540.jpg

So I got a P1 on eBay a few days ago that came with this weird looking yellow Tamagotchi Angel.... Well now I know that I lucked out because the yellow Angel is apparently super rare! I didn't even want the thing, but now I am planning on running it but I need something to protect it if I ever take it out... Are there any crochet patterns small enough for an Angel? I've mostly been seeing patterns for newer, bigger versions like the P's and 4U. I'll probably end up just getting one of the plastic cases but I'd like to make one if I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you all store your tamagotchi at home? with all the extra batteries and pierces for P's...? and when you bring it out, do you put it in a pouch and in your bag or just put the tamagotchi in your bag?

So I got a P1 on eBay a few days ago that came with this weird looking yellow Tamagotchi Angel.... Well now I know that I lucked out because the yellow Angel is apparently super rare! I didn't even want the thing, but now I am planning on running it but I need something to protect it if I ever take it out... Are there any crochet patterns small enough for an Angel? I've mostly been seeing patterns for newer, bigger versions like the P's and 4U. I'll probably end up just getting one of the plastic cases but I'd like to make one if I can.
They're actually not that hard to create. A while back I posted info on one I made for my Music Star... It took me a few tries but since it's so small it should be faster! You start with a small ring and keep working in the round like you're making an amigurami type friend, and just keep measuring it to the tama as you go :) I even made a little kickstand on mine so it would stand on my desk while I am at work.

Oldschool around my neck...you can buy a anti scratch liquid for the screen and it looks like new.

At the beginning I was overprotectiv but it's not fun to be worried all the time and sometimes I just forgot to look after. Some people even stops when they pass by and see my tamgotchi with disbelief...always a good chat. (-:

I'm going to need to think of something better soon because my only skirt for work has loose pockets you can easily see the bulges of the tamas, and that will only comfortably fit one in each. I don't like the idea of tamas in the same spot scratching each other. I also have a cosmetics purse in my bag I pop them in when I don't have pockets, but I'd like to find something else because I have a small bag and that's kinda bulky. I might have to go raid the cosmetics/jewellery departments at work and see if I can buy things that give me little pouches... lol!

I'm thinking of getting a cute itty bitty backpack with a flower print!!!!! but right now, i carry my tamagotchi poochie, in my hand or in my back pocket. :p

I tend to carry two Tamagotchis in my purse's outside pockets, one in each pocket. I love it because I can open it quickly and have easy access to them without worrying about scratches or losing them. I carry my Dream Town Digital Friends inside my purse in yet another pocket since it's pretty bulky. For my P's pierces, I bought a cute Hello Kitty change purse for 1$ and that's where I keep and carry them ^^

My Tama P's is currently well protected by a crochet cover that came free with it. I also have it strung to the lanyard from the Yumemiru Ribbon pierce. When I'm out, my tama is with me in my bag. When I'm at work, my tama sits on my desk next to my laptop.

I had a Stitch-patterned pouch once where I kept as many Tamas as possible, but nowadays I have a different, softer pouch. I like to play it secure; no scratches on the screen or shell, and no unstick paint!

I've also planned to make a smaller pouch for my Tamagotchi Friends only, because it is quite big and occupies pretty much space.

I have a Tamagotchi lanyard that I carry around at school with my school ID

Since my Dream Town is giant, I normally wear things with big pockets or just carry it in my hand.

I typically carry my Tama-Go in a pouch with a couple of Gotchi Figures. I sometimes also carry it on my lanyard that I got with my Celebrity v5.5. It really just depends! :lol:

I've got a little backpack shaped coin purse that easily fits two P's inside. Which is exactly what I do.

It also has a little pocket on the front that's perfect for keeping spare batteries in :blink:

I've started carrying my Tama P in a bunny coin purse that zips closed so not to lose any pieces. Had a scare a few months ago. The heart plug fell off two times without me knowing. Luckily I found it. My pierces are all in their original packaging packed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back