Your favourite movie EVER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worst.Username.Ever

Reaction score
I can't believe some one hasn't posted a topic like this yet.

Anyway, I love a lot of movies but the first one that pops into my head is the Italian film "La Vita e Bella". Partly because of the Italian (which is a completely epic language), but mostly because it was just a really nice film, though I had to force myself not to cry near the end.

I'll do my top five : )

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (<333)

Blades of Glory (it's so funny when you're actually a figure skater, and a lot of my inside jokes are from that movie)

Elf (Will Ferrel.. :D )

Finding Nemo.

Changeling [ I cried in that.. and how can you not love Angelina Jolie x3 ]

I'll do my top three. Can't pick just one! 8D

1. The Lord of the Rings 1-3.

2. Star Wars: A New Hope.

3. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.

<333 ... THOSE ARE ALL ACTIONY BOY MOVIES. xD

All of the Star Wars movies. Saturday Night Fever (John Travolta), Titanic (1997), Ferris Bueller's Day Off, All Back to the Future movies. Also anything by Pixar.

Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show. X3

It was a great way to end the show EENE, and it never had any boring moments.

1- Naruto - Legend of the Stone of Gelel

2 - Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life

3 - Digimon The Movie

I'll do my top three. Can't pick just one! 8D
1. The Lord of the Rings 1-3.

2. Star Wars: A New Hope.

3. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.

<333 ... THOSE ARE ALL ACTIONY BOY MOVIES. xD
I like all thoughs movies but I need to add one GET SMART that movie is so funny

Last edited by a moderator:

-Lilo & Stitch

-Shrek & Shrek 2

-Borat

-Blades of Glory

& every Adam Sandler movie.

The first Fairly odd parents movie

Its very cute but theres a scene that freaked me out when timmy was about to get his brain token out with a chainsaw and he was straped to the thing/seat. o.o BDSM much?

[SIZE=7pt][/SIZE]

Star Trek [2009]: Acting was phenomenal, and just blew me away. The actor choice was amazing, all new people and fresh faces. I enjoyed that. The plot was also good for those who knew absolutely nothing about the original Star Trek series, and the ending leaves you asking for a sequel.

The Dark Knight [2008]: Again, a good choice of actors. Heath Ledger was absolutely amazing as the Joker, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I felt bad Christian Bale wasn't as mentioned as the previous film, and with the introduction of Two Face, I'd kill for a sequel.

Sex and the City [2007]: This movie was so entertaining! I love Sarah Jessica Parker, and the plot was great. It made you cry, it made you laugh, it made you question life. I loved this movie- really good for a girls night out.

That's all I can really think of 3:

Where The Wild Things Are.

The Cat Returns.

Spirited Away.

Star Wars : The Clone Wars is a close second.

So is The Simpsons Movie. :)

I am definately not a movie buff, but I loved two movies. I Am Legend. Fabulous movie & acting

2012 was a close one. I loved that movie. I didn't get bored one bit. It was great.

I can't believe some one hasn't posted a topic like this yet.
Anyway, I love a lot of movies but the first one that pops into my head is the Italian film "La Vita e Bella". Partly because of the Italian (which is a completely epic language), but mostly because it was just a really nice film, though I had to force myself not to cry near the end.
GOODFELLASGOODFELLASGOODFELLAS

How on Earth could I forget Goodfellas?

Umm... I really don't know. I don't have a favorite. I'll just put up a few that I like, heehee.

.......... - Twilight / New Moon

.......... - Changeling

.......... - The Game Plan

.......... - The Lion King

.......... - 28 Weeks Later

Latest posts

Back