Your fears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Spiders
  • Vomiting
  • Magpies in Swooping Season ( So scary! X.X )
  • Bugs

Ooh I forgot to mention(again XD)

I'm afraid of small spaces.

I'm ataxiophobic(a fear of disorder and untidiness)

And I fear dirty napkins,cutlery,etc...

~Jessica~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only scared of two things [SIZE=12pt]now [/SIZE] lol here they are:

1. Needles o.o;

2. I'm claustrophobic

Yeah I'm weird and I'm proud! XD If you don't mind I'll share my old fears :D I was a wuss when I was 5 >_< ok here we go:

1. The dark

2. Clowns

3. Ducks

4. Big people XD

5. Being bullied - because I'm short -

6. People dressed up like Mickey Donald Duck etc. - I can go all day - lol

Yea I was dumb wasn't I lol!!

BUGS. Yesterday, I was riding on my cousin's dune buddy/ go kart thingy and I was covered in bugs, plus I got stung by a bee or got stabbed by the alfalfa xD

Meh, that's pretty much it

I've overcome my fears.

I'm not really afraid of pain because I feel it everyday of my life- it becomes natural.

• Dying

• Puking

• Getting stuck in an elevator

• Having the elevator door open, there being no elevator there and me falling in and dying

• Bugs

I'm ABSALUOTLY! terrified of spideers! i was on tamatalk yesterday ad this huge spider crawled on the foor an i screamed and woke my mum and and we got 2 complaints!! oops

ATF :huh:

I'm ABSALUOTLY! terrified of spideers! i was on tamatalk yesterday ad this huge spider crawled on the foor an i screamed and woke my mum and and we got 2 complaints!! oopsATF :huh:
I'd probably do that if it was just a fly! Because just like I said in my previous post, I'm afraid of bugs. The creep me out. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back