Your first post.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this is my brother's first post -

WOW :angry: so tamagochis do have babys rghit? :angry: (sweet little things :lol: ) i have a connechion tama i luv it i want to know i need to know

" Hey everone I'm new here. I am very excited to be here. My favorite Tamagotchi character is Kiwitchi, and I currently have 4 tamas!! :lol: :( B) :huh: B) "

.................*facepalm* xD

I think I was 9. Don't judge D:<

Last edited by a moderator:
On Tama_Lover994, March 26, 2006:

If there was a Tamagotchi Version 4, the should add the following things:
-Put a light in it so you can play with your Tama in the dark

-If you have ever been on neopets, they have petpets (a pet for your pet to keep them happy) Well, they should make Tamapets- a pet for your pet!!!

-More characters!!!!

-More games!!!

-well, you know how your tama leaves and you get its child, well they should have an icon that your tama you have currently can visit your previous tamas

-colored characters

It would be SO cool if they made a version 4!!!! If Bandi doesn't the public is going to be pretty ticked off. I know I would be!!! They will make another version because they are making a lot of money with these!!! (hopefully)
:D

I just saw that it's true but I think the person who put it on that website was spreading a rumour. :furawatchi:   :eek:   :lol:   :p
I'm actually surprised with the grammar, I used to use text speak a lot. And, as you can see, I loved the emoticons so much I signed all my posts with them. Don't judge the ten-year-old me!!!!!!!!!!

How I would have written it back then (probably):

im actualy surprisd w/the grammer, i usd 2 use txt speek alot. and as u can see i luved da emoticonz so much i sined al mi posts w/them. dont judge the 10-yr-old me!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!

:lol: :chohimetchi: :rolleyes: :unsure:

But I've matured now. I'm fourteen, so my ten-year-old days are behind me.

Hello, TT! I joined this site a while ago, so long ago I can't even remember the username.But yeah, I came back, this time under the username .KitKat.

I don't play tamagotchi anymoree, so you'll mostly see me in the (non)tamatalk and Fun Stuff areas.

I'm 14, and a freshmen in high school.

So, I just want to get to know some people, so.... hi!!

Oh, and I'd prefer if you guys called me Katie, not KitKat. :)
Posted just an hour ago, ha. :)

I HAVE A V2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----------------V2V2V2!!!!!!!! i love it!  :)                      TAMA TAMA!!!!
Oh gosh, how spammy was I when I was iilu? (i was 6 btw)

"Posted on: November 06, 2005 01:11 pm meowbark

will someone help me find a tama miniture backpack :huh: "

4.5 years ago. :'D

*I love tamagotchis and here are mine

v4 name:lula age:1 generation:3 gender:female status:teenager

can't be asked 2 find out da name of da character*

Ha... yeah I was so weird! I can't believe that was me a few years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back