Your handwriting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's small, and very neat. It's a mix of print and cursive o-o I'll take a pic later. xD

I'm on it.<3Katie, your handwriting is beautiful.
I like yours much much much much much better. O:

It's like, an elegant script or something.

Almost like caligraphy.

I <3 it. <3

Mine it depends on my mood I normally write small and sloppy lol but it's legible because when I write big it looks like crap when I'm mad it's all dark and weirdly neat o_O when I'm sad it's light and sloppy. DX. I love your writing Cinderpelt :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
my handwriting <--- I voted "small and messy" because it's pretty messy, I like to express myself through the words rather than what they look like.. if that makes sense...

yup, it's ugly, messy, and it's kinda half-cursive, half-not.. but it suits me perfectly and I love it!

you people all have great writing!!!!

I write depending on my mood. If I feel happy I write cursive. If I feel lazy I write big and messy. When I want to write, I write small and neat.

I have medium, VERY messy writing, because I hold my pencil wrong and write fast.

I wish I could write pretty, even my doodles are like .. :|

FUN FACT - People who are fast/messy writers are creative and intelligent minds, they want to rush and get all thoughts out to go onto the next. ;D I'm not saying anyone who writes neat is dumb, but I read that in a magazine. :]

My writing:

Messy, Fast, Very hard to understand. Half of the letters look like Squigley lines, and only 1% of People I know can Read it. Unless I'm writing slow/Neat, Then about 70% can understand it.

I'll take a picture. One Day. Probably.

My writing:
Messy, Fast, Very hard to understand. Half of the letters look like Squigley lines, and only 1% of People I know can Read it. Unless I'm writing slow/Neat, Then about 70% can understand it.

I'll take a picture. One Day. Probably.
Heres my writing [Decided to make a video, showing my writing and my voice, instead of seperatley]

My writing....Blah

I hope you can see it, Sort of small. I tried to make my writing/printing as best as I could, sort of failed. Yeah. I'm also pretty sure I hold my pencil the wrong way. Oh Well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back