Your handwriting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on what I'm writing, I right differently. It's actually really usful. Until last year I wrote big and loopy but then I met a girl in my class, instant best friends, and I kind of caught onto her writing. It's really small and slanty and usfull because no one can read it except yourself and it's extremly fast. But if I need to write something for other people to read then I save them the trouble and write big and loopy like before.

Mine is still big loopy and girly, at senior school i was forever being told to make it smaller and of course i never did! :furawatchi:

If I have a really big paper I want to get done, Sloppy and Meduim sized.

When I have alot of time and Nothing to do (Like when I write my name xD) Neat and Medium sized

I can't really describe my writing. I guess that it is neat loopy, girly and cool. My friend Katelyn's handwriting is big and neat as heck. Then another person in my class named Freddie, he has super small neat handwriting. Both my teachers say its probley the neatest handwriting they've ever seen

Well, to be truthfully honest, I try my best to write, but I think my handwriting's quite messy, and I prefer to do my homework on the computer an all.

So do some members here on TamaTalk.

Click on this link:- https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k349/619inurhouse/22.png and you can judge it for yourself ultimately.

It doesn't really matter how or why you write, as long as you know how to do it, right?

i have small, neat big kinda loopy girlie handwriting even though im a guy and most of the guys in my class say that they wish they have a neat handwriting like mine :blink: :blink: :lol: ;) :D :p

i always change my handwriting. sometimes its very neat but when i try to rush, its a very messy cursive. though i can also do neat cursive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back