your horrible

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And roar the tiger, if you promise to do better in the future, I will forgive you, and everyone can just forget this ever happened.

i'm not leaving when did i say that? and i dont beg for attension so can you just leave me alone and let me get over my events today (like me being bullied) so leave me alone
:mellow: YOUR the one that started this whole thing! If you didn't SPAM on Newbiekidlex's log then this wouldn't have happened! And you said you were leaving.

And we aren't swarming around you. :)

Go ahead and go, know one's going to beg you to stay. <_<

But if you want, you can just say sorry and stay and we can all relax with this topic closed.

Your choice.

-pixelation

*Note:Sorry if you think I'm rude, but I'm just stating my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
i see but looking back on this topic i was saying sorry andi was trying to stop this but you all started making me feel upset

i see but looking back on this topic i was saying sorry andi was trying to stop this but you all started making me feel upset
What I mean by say sorry is PM XBlackIris and say sorry about this topic and tell newbiekidlex sorry for taking over her topic.

And you didn't say sorry you said:

sheesh just leave alone i regret all of this

Yes, RTT, you porbably should apologize for your behavior to the members that participated in this topic.

This post is the DUMBEST attempt to "hurt" my feelings ever. Really...I'm not AFRAID OF ANYONE ON THIS SITE! Have fun threatening me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back