Your most embarassing/funny Tama story?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samfisher

Reaction score
Has your Tama ever beeped when it shouldn't have and embarassed you, or do something funny that had to do with a Tama? Post it here!

Mine begins with two friends, Daniel and Daryl. Daryl was halfway through piercing Daniel's ear; it was almost all the way through since Daryl was going slow, when his Tama started beeping. Daryl screamed "AH! MY TAMAGOTCHI!", dropped everything he was doing, and tried to make his Tama happy, and completely forgot about poor Daniel. about 5 minutes later, Daryl remembered what he was supposed to be doing, and finished up :D

lol lol here is mine:

Our class was all sitting down and my tama beeped and the teacher said "Who did that!" I just smiled cutly and the teacher looked mad at me and i had to stay in for "Extra credet" So she calles it :D

Once I was dancing and my friends gotchi went off, so it was like:

Music.music.music.BEEEEEEP.music.music.

My friend was embarrased because we arent allowed to have cell phones/noise-makers on during practice.

My hint for you- turn off the noise for your gotchi in class. :) mine's always off.

one day in class my teacher think someone was playing with there tama (they were) and she called a tama Tamagootchi

Mines not very funny...but heres mine.

Ok, we were "allowed" to have Tamagotchis

in our class in 4th grade (cool teacher). Well, I was reseting

mine and judt downloading it since I was bored. Well, i forgot to

turn the sound off and it made that big "BEEEP!" sound. Then my teachers like,

"What was that?" ^.^

well,once i was holding my 2 tamas(i carry them on a necklace,but i'm still EXTREMELY attached and protective of them)so that nobody would reset it or just randomly press buttons.then my mother said "Kate,why are you holding your tamagotchis like that?"(Kate is my name).then i realized how weird it looked and then tucked them into my coat.i was KINDA embarassed,but it's not like my tamas fell in the garbage can while i was throwing out the wrapper for an ice cream bar while my brother was watching(just to let you know,my tamas(Max and Mike)are mimitchis and look like this: :kuribotchi: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back