Your nails

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]At the moment, mine are pretty bad x_o[/SIZE]

i was crawling around on the ground during manhunt last night so their very dirty underneath... after all that my friend gave me a french tip. Its pretty sweet, but -shrug-

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh, so what if they're fake?! Those nails are so cute! :furawatchi:

Yeah...as for me...not so much. Lol. I have short nails, not painted. :)

I should paint them...but I need help. I don't know if I should do electric blue, metallic purple, or bright hot pink.

Love,

CB

I bite mine. Usually I have fake nails (black) or just plain fake nails. If you can't get your's to grow, I'd reccomend green tea polish. :furawatchi:

I actually couldn't really care about my nails :furawatchi:

Even though I'm a girl, nail polish and manicures are not my thing. :)

I were fake french tip nails or when i don't have them on i put on silver (YES SILVER I LOVE IT , ITS SOOO SINY AND AWSOME!) nailpolish on.

I every once and awhile get mine done with my mom, so right now they are chipped, but my fingers are bright yellow, and my toes are lime green :D

Plus, I bite my nails pretty bad, it's a habit I really want to break, so I chew gum a lot to stop biting my nails. It helps, a bit.

My nails are very long and very slender. I love them so much. I usually paint them.

Everybody thinks they're fake, but they're not.

^^ Me too.

I usually have my nails painted black.

Because black looks sexy on me. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
my nails are long is they need filing and i need to bathe thhem in lemon juice there really weak except my tumbs and index finger my tumbs i was bored do i cut them really short and my i intexs are the ones i bite

Mine are short, because I hate when they are long.

But, I love to paint them or put like fake nails on to make them pretty. =3

I don't even touch mine. :p I'd rather leave them plain... And plus, they look better plain. I once painted them black, but I decided not to again.

I still bite my nails, but I try not to. So I paint them and try to grow them out. They're long and sparkly pink right now, because I ran out of white. Grr.

[SIZE=8pt]Well, my school doesn't let us wear nail polish. .___.[/SIZE]

But on the holidays and weekends and stuff I paint them a pearl pink! ^ _ ^

Mine are medium length, I guess. They go over my finger, but not so much that the slender out. So they are still wide and have a square-ish shape at the top. I dun do anything with them during the summer, but during the school year they are usually painted black. Sometimes I use florecent (sp?) orange or blood red for a change though.

I have accrylic nails.

I usually to a french tip in a color. Sometimes I'll get a design, others I wont. Just depends on my mood and how much money I feel like spending.

I can only paint my nails once a year, or on special occasions. One of my friends isn't allowed to paint her nails at all OMG i feel so bad for her!!!! I don't leave them too long cuz it's not comfortable, but I don't cut them too short cuz it looks weird.

I paint my nails some, but not most of the time. Mine are kinda long and they stab and cut real good ^.^

-Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back