Your Opinian on...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about the issue?!?

• 1.) They should let women have the right to chose! If the kid is born and unwanted, it will have

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) No! Stop abortion! How would you like it if that baby was you??!!

• 3.) AAHH! To confusing! I have no idea!

• 4.) This is tough! I really don't know!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fine, I mean when babies are that young they aren't technically alive...
Note: I'm just wondering- not trying to be rude or obnoxious sounding. I want to know the other side.

What age do they say is alive?

I believe that it is the woman's decision on the abortion or not. A fetus does not 'feel', really. Abortion is painless, and is most cases best, for the baby. :p
Also, I do think the woman has total control on what she wants to do to herself, as far as her body. Some think it would be best for the baby because of too much finantial difficulty, some may not be wanted, the mother may be too young. But I definantly agree that the pregnant woman does have the choice herself because it is her own body that has to endure birth and pre-birth pains. :p

Don't get me wrong, I definantly understand everyone else's opinions and beliefs, but this was just mine. I respect what you say too. :(
Maybe painless for the child, but for the mother, it's painful. If you want me to describe the process of abortion, PM me. It may be a little too... graphic, for some people.

Note: I'm just wondering- not trying to be rude or obnoxious sounding. I want to know the other side.
What age do they say is alive?
I think they classify it as "alive" when it can survive outside of the mother's womb, or after 3 months.

My opinion is wierd

well first thing abortion is right because its not murder if the baby only stayed in the womb and never came out

Then my other opinion the baby never got the chance to experience life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back