your opinion....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flutterby

Reaction score
I loved and miss the old dorky Mikey.... why's he have to go and get lasik eye surgery!?? his glasses were a piece of his looks AND personality. I used to love how he was different... and not to mention super cute. then he went and changed his appearance completely by dyeing his hair jet-black (i miss that mocha-brown!!) and got lasic eye surgery (r.i.p. mikey's glasses, you will be immensely missed) and now wears dark makeup around his eyes (it looks cool but it just isn't him) and now he fits in, he's 'cool'. i was just wondering the opinions and thougts of the other MCR fans that like Mikey, and even if they don't like him (ya know what i mean right??) i just wantd to have a discussion topic. so.... what do ya think??

Honestly, I liked dorky Mikey. D:

But that doesn't go to say that I don't love current Mikey~

So adorable~

Dorky Mikey for the win.

He actually got the surgery in early 2006, I think?

I've thought about it and I could really care less that he got the Lasik eye surgery. His glasses might have been his trade mark, and he did look cute in them [;D] but still, good for him. It was a big change, and for the better, anyway.

I'd go for both. But there isn't a both option. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I know that it was 'for the better" and everything but i will NEVER get over it :'( I miss his dorky days D'X

I do like both of them! But I prefered the old, adorkable Mikey better. He was so cool! Well, you know what I mean. xD

I luffed the "Dorky Mikey" but I realize he had to change, because when they were recording The Black Parade, Mikey fell into a deep depression. So this signifies that he is "new and improved"!

Edit: P.S. I know this is a Mikey topic but HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY RAY TORO! It's not everyday my favorite lead guitarist turns 31...they grow up so fast don't they *tear* -_-

I luffed the "Dorky Mikey" but I realize he had to change, because when they were recording The Black Parade, Mikey fell into a deep depression. So this signifies that he is "new and improved"!
Edit: P.S. I know this is a Mikey topic but HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY RAY TORO! It's not everyday my favorite lead guitarist turns 31...they grow up so fast don't they *tear* :eek:
awwwww mikey was depressed :'( ... yeah i knew he was depressed but i still wish he was still dorky D'x

and YEAH HAPPY B-DAY RAY!!! thanks for reminding me!! i put it on my calendar but didn't notice and i totally forgot!! omg thats like a sin!! sorrrry ray!!!!!!!!! Ray Toro and Frank Iero are THE best of the best guitarists there ARE. again thanks for reminding me so now i am only waiting on Halloween!!!!!!

...hehe sorry i'm going way offtopic well i guess this can be an all-MCR topic, not just for Mikey, sorry Mikey I still love you!! xDD

Latest posts

Back