Your Political Party

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nottytama

Reaction score
Ok I am a republican but I have nothing agaist the other parties. I am just curious to see which is the majority. Or you could say I am a individual because I am not fond of either candidates: McCain because he is not set on one idea and Obama because I am a supporter of protecting our country and frankly, talking to a terrorist isn't going to get them to leave us alone.

Just wondering! Please no rude comments on certain politics, just state your opinion and try not to bash the other party, I mean, we can't even vote yet.

I'm a republican. I can't vote yet since I'm only 10 but of course I want Mccain for president. I didn't like Hillary but Obama took her ideas and just put them in his own words and I don't like his ideas. Plus I don't want him for president because he doesn't even stand up for the pledge. How could we have a president that doesn't stand up for the pledge?! So I want Mccain for president. My whole entire family wants Mccain for president. We're all republicans.

born and bred democrat. My parents, and my friends parents and just basically all the adults in my world are liberal. I just live in that kinda place.

I also see that Obama is what we need, he has a direct plan to end the war, which has no point and is un-winnable so its not surrendering. I'm tired of old republicans ruling the country. Mainly wat I want is a democrat on the throne/

Ps. u realize this is about politics and is gonna cause problems and that I cant even read the republicans posting about McCain. This shouldnt exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a Republican for the most part, but to be honest I don't really like either of our candidates. :)

can some one explain to me in detailed details

what a republican and democrat is?

like whats the diff?

and whats and individual?

lol sry im not up to date with the politics

im focused on living my life the way i want :blink:

born and bred democrat. My parents, and my friends parents and just basically all the adults in my world are liberal. I just live in that kinda place.I also see that Obama is what we need, he has a direct plan to end the war, which has no point and is un-winnable so its not surrendering. I'm tired of old republicans ruling the country. Mainly wat I want is a democrat on the throne/

Ps. u realize this is about politics and is gonna cause problems and that I cant even read the republicans posting about McCain. This shouldnt exist.
We're posting for who we want for president. Just cause you don't like it that some of us want Mccain as president doesn't mean that this should be closed.

can some one explain to me in detailed details what a republican and democrat is?

like whats the diff?

and whats and individual?

lol sry im not up to date with the politics

im focused on living my life the way i want  :p
Ok a republican is:

against abortion (abortion is basically for lack of a better term ((it sounds harsh)) killing babies)

for the war

for the government not having complete control over our lives

against giving illegals money (which would be basically paying someone to break the law)

those are only to name a few

a democrat is:

someone for abortion

for paying illegal immigrants

for talking not war

one thing i would like everyone to know is that just because you are for saving the environment it does not mean you are a democrat. No, please understand what each party is really for. Some democrats try to hide the real things they are for by saying 'I'll save the planet' but please know that many republicans are too. The environment should have nothing to do with your choice in party.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot something to add

I suppose the environment does affect our party a lot... so I was wrong. Just don't let it be the only thing that's keeping you on a party.

Republican. I choose not to be liberal because liberals let everything go. Obama was going to the same church for years and had a pastor or priest or whoever that was racist against white people. And then he tells this ridiculous story about how "he didn't know". Please, give me a break. Of course, I respect everyone that chooses to be liberal, I just don't agree with it. ^_^

I'm a democrat. As liberal as they come, lol.

I don't care for either candidate in the upcoming election for my own reasons that will not be stated. I'm choosing not to vote this election, even though it would be my first time. Just not interested.

Well, I'm really too young to completely understand everything.

I think it's kinda stupid how 10-12 year olds nthink they know who they would vote for. =/

Just because your family is part of a party doesn't mean you have to be.

I don't really like how the candidates attack each other either. It's just so dumb.

I'm an individual. I really like John McCain, but I'm against a couple of his ideas.

My family WAS going to vote Clinton, but she withdrew so their with McCain now.

To be honest I never liked Democrats in the first place.

ugh geez

this is s0o confusing

y cant i just become the president and i'll try to let you b your own thing >.<

this worlds is messed up like mucho dude !!!

i wanna live a life where i can reach the boudries of laws and have fun with out being told other wise

is that so much to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back