Your room.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on re-painting my room and moving the furniture around with my mom soon I hope. I don't know when though. So this will sound pretty ugly and little-kid-ish.

I have blue walls, sponge painted from 2 years ago or so with purple and very very very light purple stars and butterflies. My mission for since maybe the summer is to cover it with drawings me and my friends make and posters. It also has Disney stickers all over. I have blue window curtains. I have a bed with white sheets and a blanket that is white and has pink polka dots on it. Same for my pillows. I have a tv+stand for it, short table with a tiny tiny table on top of it where 2 of my game systems and games are, rolling shelves type thing with webkinz on it. On top of it has a hermit crab tank with 3 hermit crabs in it, and a fish tank with my beta fish named Jaws and a sucker fish. I have a big-ish and cute corner desk with my computer, un-working printer, and a bunch of stuff including my phone. For my desk I have a spinny chair that is blue. I have a mini drawer type thing that have random stuff inside of it, and on top of it is my ipod docking station, a big outlet strip, all i-pod touch stuff and stuff from my old i-pod nano, phone and phone chair, and a blue shelf that my Poppie (grandpa) and sister made for me years and years ago that has my name down the sides of both sides of it. It holds my DSi games, candy, books, DSi, DS Lite, Original DS, and a bunch of random stuff. Next I have a huge dresser filled with clothes, perfume, nail stuff, hair stuff, and... stuff? I have a walk in closet that has a huge set of drawers with random stuff on it, shelves built into the wall on the other side with even more random stuff, and then I have a bathroom with a shower, toilet, sink, and bathroom stuffs.

What I want my room to be soon?

My walls to be a cream color so whenever I wanna change my bed sheets, it will always match. I want a swing out holder for my tv somewhere that I do not know yet. I want a bunch of my other stuff, but my short table with the tiny table on it I would like to get rid of, because if I get a swing out holder for my tv then I will put my game systems and games on my tv holder.

Yup. It's kinda small. I used to share it with my sister atleast 2 years ago or so.

I'll describe my room best I can.

Tiny.

Purple walls

Purple curtainy thingos

Single bed

Bedside table next to my bed

Desk

Dining table chair as we couldn't find any good desk chairs.

Closet - no not walk-in. Just a puny li'l closet

Used to have posters of Twilight and JONAS but not anymore. I'm going to hang up a framed picture of Edward and Bella and some Paramore posters soon.

Bookshelf next to the desk.

Tallboy thingo where my Pullip, my Momijis and spesh stuff go, with drawers for my clothes.

Shelf about my bookshelf with some more spesh stuff.

I'll upload a pic later.

my room has light blue walls, i have a twin bed, hardwood floors with a white fuzzy rug in the middle, my closet is really small, it doesn't have a door, i have two dressers and a bookshelf, and a bunch of random stuff on top of them. My room's not messy in the sense that i have clothes thrown everywhere, but its not exactly neat either. I'm not allowed to hang posters.

Okay, so. My room. We decorated in 2000. I was three/almost four.

Uhh. Okay..

You walk in. Beads for a door.

Pink floors, Barbie wallpaper on the lower half of the walls, on the top, lilac paint.

Straight infront of you when you step in, is my bed. It's pressed against the back wall.

My bed is one of those tall ones, that has the big space underneath, and when you sit upm in bed, you hit your head on the ceiling.

At each end of the bed, there is a gap of about one foot.

In the left gap, I keep my travel stuff and old schoolbags and such. Also, things get flung here when I cannot find a place for them.

In the right gap, there are a few baskets and plastic tubs. In here, there are game discs, for my games consoles. The discs have no cases. Also, there are dvd, again with no cases.

Anyway.

Against the left wall, there is a built-in wardobe. It is shelved. Three shelves. One big gap underneath. The top shelf hols my stuffed animals, which are in bags, and if you open the bags, they WILL burst out and attack. The second-top holds my board games, as does the bottom one. The gap underneath holds junk. Stuffed animals, skateboards, etc, etc.

Against the right wall, there is a window. It overlooks my back garden. It also has the radiator heater thing on the wall. The window shelf thing holds keys, money, and clay pots I made forever ago.

Oh.

Under the bed, there are two dressers. One at each end. The right one has my clothes, in drawers. It goes:

Hoodies --- Socks. :33

T-shirts --- Underwears lolz

Jeans ----- Pyjamas 8D

Shoes ---- Swimsuits, winter hats/scarves/gloves

Atop the dresser has a square lamp, which sits in the middle. To the left of it, ornaments and figurines which I find cool. To the right of it, ornaments and figurines which I find cool. I will also sit drinks/food/etc. On this, when I eat in my room.

The left dresser does not have drawers. It is more of a small cupboard/desk. It has doors instead.

This holds my books.

Atop this, my keyboard. Also my pens/pencils and a few things.

In between the two dressers, a footstool, which I sit on, on the rare occasion I am in my room.

There is also a small wooden chair, which lives in my room, and is placed anywhere.

In the middle of my floor, my dance mat, for DDR.

Connected to it, my Xbox 360. Which sits with my Wii, ps2, SNES and gamecube. They are all in a tv stand, on which sits my tv.

My TV is in the corner between the right wall and the front wall. On the right wall, in between the window and this corner, just above the tv, is my Fall Out Boy poster. It is green, with a drunk teddy bear.{Foliebear}

Against the opposite wall to my bed {the front wall} is nothing. My WALL-E poster is here, along with a few TYs from the Peter Rabbit collection.

And then, you are back to the door, which is, again, made of beads. These beads are blue and pink-ish purple, and are like raindrops, and many are missing, because I pull them off when I am angry.

On the ceiling, there is a light. With a black lampshade. The ceiling is white.

My room is the second largest in my house. Third largest, if you include the converted garage - which is my brother's room.

... Yay.

Well my walls are lavender purple (like the color of this post XD) (my favorite color) =) My door is a darker purple on the inside part. I have a small bookshelf that have anime figures and flowers on them lol and two beds in there one is my bed (that has a whole lot of stuffed animals/Plush toys on it lol ) and one is just an extra bed. And I have drawers that have more of my clothing in them and alot of pictures and glass ornaments on top of them and my lamp (that needs a new bulb -,-) And my closet is just cluttered with my clothing and my mangas (there was no room on my bookshelf :[ Oh and there is a picture of a tiger hanging on my wall too ♥. And basically that's all ^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back